𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

~Y/N's POV~

"Eric? What are you doing here?" that's when it dawned to me, "IS SUNWOO WITH YOU?!" I shrieked getting up instantly. "Relax, Y/N, he's not with me.. It's just me, Eric.." he said, shrugging. I let out a deep breath and collapsed on to my chair. "What are you doing here Eric?" asked Lisa, crossing her arms. "Don't you have tutoring today? Sunwoo went to the library, so I thought of stopping here.." said Eric. OH MY GOD! HIS TUTORING!. "Lisa, Bo, I gotta go! I can't believe I forgot! Thanks Eric! BYE!" I yelled and ran out of the shop, towards the library. 'How could I forget that?!' I was arguing with myself as I ran. When I was almost out of breath and wet of sweat, I saw the library in distance. And a familiar figure. "Sunwoo!" I said to myself and ran to him. "Oh, Hi, You forgot didn't you?" he asked, making me guilt as hell. "No... well, no! Lisa asked me to join her at the Starbucks.. So, I- I'm sorry Sunwoo... I never meant to forget" I said, looking at my feet as sweat began to drip down my cheek. "Hey, It's okay.. I just came here.. You're sweating.. Come on, let me buy something cold for you.." he said, smiling. 

We walked together to the nearest store and then, he got me.... a coke... 'Okay, this is what I get for being late.. I hate coke..' I thought of not saying it out loud since it might hurt his feelings, so I kept it to myself. "Why did you run all the way here? You could've called me and told me that you won't be joining me today.." he pouted. 'Pabo, I needed to spend time with you..' I thought. "It's okay.. Now, that I'm here, let's go in shall we?" I asked and led the way, after he nodded back. We took out our books once we were seated and began to study, together. "Hey Sunwoo, mind if I go check the history books?" I asked. "Can I come?" he asked as I nodded. The both of us walked to my favorite place in the library. As I expected, it took my breath away. Some books were stacked upon each other, making a Christmas tree. 

"Wow

"Wow.." breathed Sunwoo. "Christmas is around the corner isn't it?" I asked, not taking my eyes away from the creation. "What's Christmas?" he sounded confused while scratching his nape. 'WHAT?!' . "It's a Christian celebration, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is a time to be around friends and family. It's the time to reflect on the memories you've made during the year. Christmas is a time for love, laughter, and happiness. I wake up on Christmas morning feeling bright and cheery. I always look forward to seeing my all of my family at night. There's always a small but dazzling  Christmas tree in the center of my aunt's house, but the the best was the one my mom made for us.." why did I tell him that, doesn't he know? "It seems very nice.." he said. "So, you spend Christmas with your boyfriend?". "Sunwoo, for the last time, he's not my boyfriend.." I sighed. "How did you know I was talking about Wooyoung?" boy, he was cunning. "Ugh! Let's just go.." I said, and walked away, followed by a giggling Sunwoo.

When we were sitting and I was enjoying his presence, I saw someone, the last person I wanted to see when I was sitting alone with a boy, and that someone wasn't Juyeon, nor was he Wooyoung. "Sunwoo, we gotta go hide!" I whispered loudly. "Why?" he asked. "It's the student council president and his girlfriend. If he sees me here with you, he goes to Wooyoung and exaggerates. He's in very good terms with Wooyoung, and it is NOT GOOD" I said, when Sunwoo just sat there, shaking his head. "So? You shouldn't fear him, let's just say we're studying.. Itsn't it that simple?" he shrugged. I slammed my head on the table -painfully- when I saw the student council president approach us. "Hello.. Y/N?" he asked as I raised me reddened forehead and said hi. "What are you doing in the library alone?" asked Choi Min Ho, the nosy but brainy student council president in our school. "We're studying.." said Sunwoo, just like he said he would. "And you are?" asked Minho.