𝟷:𝟶𝟽

Do you guys want me to write a chapter just for the fighting scenes from last chapter?

Someone knocked on the door causing the group of friends to look at each other before Stormi got up and went to the door.

"Pizza delivery" the woman said giving Stormi three boxes and two medium boxes.

"How much is this?"

"Oh it's already paid for" the delivery woman said before leaving.

"Who ordered pizza?" Stormi questioned and everyone had confused looks on their faces.

"Is there anything about who paid for it?" Kevin asked.

"Tony Caleb" Stormi said before facepalming.

"Didn't he learn when Oscar punched him" Nezza say going over to the pizzas.

Nezza spotted a note when Stormi opened the first box and read it.

ʜᴇʏ Sᴛᴏʀᴍɪ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ? ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴛᴠ ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇss-

"Who does this f*cker think he is" Nezza exclaimed.
"What did he say or do?" David questioned.

"I'm not reading this again so babe you read it" Nezza say passing the note to Crawford.

"How do you even talk about your ex's MOM that way" Brian fake gagged.

"He's messed up in his head" Dylan commented.

Nezza sent a picture of the note to Franny and she instantly replied.

"He must want a rematch just so he can get his a** beat again" Jc say shaking his head.

"What are you talking about?" Oscar questioned coming down the stairs.

"You won't be happy with this but read this" Crawford said passing Oscar the note.

Oscar read the note before laughing and shaking his head.

"This dude really trying to get under my skin"

"Dm him and asks if he wants a rematch. If he says yes I'll go to the store for more popcorn and drinks" Will chuckled.

-

(323) 348- 1663
Tell me when you and Oscar break up so you can be in my arms

-

"Jc see if you can book the same ring again" Oscar said after Stormi showed him the text.

Everyone 'oohed' and cheered after hearing that.