thirty-five𐙚 ‧₊˚late night sex

Author's Note: this chapter + the song choice?😏🤭

Li's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, still tucked securely in Jin's arms on his bed. With a sudden need to use the bathroom, I carefully—but hurriedly—untangle myself from him and dash into the hallway.

I'm almost to the bathroom door, my vision hazy with sleep when I slam into someone. They curse, quickly steadying me until I'm no longer in danger of falling over.

I look up groggily, and a sleepy smile quickly lights up my tired features. "Hobi."

He cracks a smile. "What are you doing up?"

"I could ask you"—I poke him—"the same thing."

"You could, but I"—he pokes me back—"asked you first."

I shrug before face planting into his chest. My words are muffled, lost in his form. "I have to use the bathroom."

"Uh-huh." He buries his face in my neck, breathing deeply. "You smell good."

"Of course I do." I slap his arm. "I always smell good."

His chest vibrates with low laughter. "Is that right? Even after dance practice?"

"Especially after dance practice."

"Let's leave that up for debate, hm?"

I slap his arm again.

"I'm just teasing you." He chuckles, his fingers gently strumming my sides. "Mostly." 

"Hey!"

"Shh." He lowers his hand to cup my ass, squeezing lightly. "Everyone's sleeping. Speaking of—" He dips his face down to mine, his lips brushing against my ear. "You weren't in your room earlier. Whose bed did you keep warm tonight?"

I melt against him. "Jin's."

He hums, lowering his lips to my cheek. "Yoongi said you wanted to talk to him."

"I did, actually. Tonight."

"I'm assuming it went well?"

"It did." I press a kiss to his chest, earning an approving rumble in return. "Can we talk after I use the bathroom?"

"You want to talk?" His lips ghost over mine, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. "What do you want to talk about?"

"You." My lips brush his with each word. "What you were up to tonight."

He brings my lower lip between his teeth, releasing it only to run his tongue over it. "I'd much rather talk about you." He cups the side of my face in his palm, tilting his head as a smile flickers across his features. "And you can barely keep your eyes open."

"I'm awake," I refute. 

He kisses the side of my mouth before giving lingering attention to the top of my chin, teasing where I want his mouth the most.

When he squeezes my ass next, he offers a light slap before nudging me to the side. When I blink up at him, dazed, he quirks a brow. "Go on."

I step back toward him.

"No," he chuckles, nudging me again. "Go to the bathroom."

"We'll talk when I come out." I don't make a move to leave. "Okay?"

"If you're not sleep-walking on your way back out here, we'll talk then."

"You'll see," I tell him as I hurry into the bathroom.