six‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾bouncing

Li's POV

I wake up in my bed, slightly disoriented. I glance at the clock on the bedside table.

5:04 PM.

My eyes widen.

How have I been asleep for this long?

I catch my bearings before swinging my legs out of bed and hurrying downstairs. I skid into the kitchen, struggling to catch myself before I fall onto my face.

"Jesus," Hoseok laughs when he sees me. "Slow down."

I put my hands out in front of me as I try to find my balance. "I'm okay, I'm okay."

He snorts. "What's got you all in a rush?"

I hop over to him. "It's five at night."

"I'm aware."

"I've been sleeping the whole day. That can't be good, right?"

"Nah, that's fine. You probably needed it."

I twine my hands in front of me. "Maybe." I look around, spotting Taehyung at the table. I grin and wave.

He returns my grin. "Hey, bun."

"Hi." I beam. "I slept for a while."

He chuckles. "Are you nice and rested?"

"Yup."

"Want to come sit with Taehyungie?"

I skip over, happy when he plants me onto his lap.

He tickles my side, earning more giggles from me. "Are you hungry? Hoseok made food."

My eyes brighten. "Yes, please."

"Hear that Hoseok? The pretty girl is hungry."

Hoseok grabs an extra plate. "Some Japchae coming right up."

"Thank you," I chirp, resting my back flush against Taehyung's chest. I hum, content. "You're comfy."

"Yeah?" He angles my face toward his. "Can I have a kiss?"

I giggle as I press my lips to his. He smiles into the kiss, keeping my chin in his grasp as his mouth moves against mine.

In one swift movement, he pivots my back to the table, making my chest meet his. I whimper at his firm grip, pleasure building in my stomach as he begins to bounce me on his knee. My lips part at the feeling, my eyes fluttering as I grasp at his shoulders.

"There she is," he croons. "Look at you bouncing. Does that feel good, bun? Hm?" He grabs my waist and presses kisses to my face. "Does that make you feel nice?"

"Yes, yes, it feels so good."

"Would it feel better if you bounced somewhere else?"

I wiggle my hips against his thigh. "It would feel really good."

"Where would it feel really good?" he teases, sucking my bottom lip. "Tell me."

"I want to bounce on your—" I gasp when the muscles in his thigh flex.

"You can do it." He runs his hands up and down my waist. "You can tell me."

"On your cock, please."

"Aw, yeah? You want to bounce on my cock?"

"Please?"

"So polite." He grasps my jaw. "How's your little hole? Does it feel better?"

"Mm, it's better."