thirteenˏˋ°•*⁀➷foursome

Li's POV

I snuggle closer to Taehyung, feeling an assortment of different things.

I can feel the absence of Jin, but I can feel the presence of everyone else. It's a strange emotion, difficult to process, but I keep the knowledge that I am happy and try to let it be enough.

The seven of us are in my room, spread across my bed, the floor, or my loveseat. They took me out to buy supplies for a movie night; A projector, snacks, and any board game I wanted. I picked 'Sorry!', and they said it was ironic. I smiled sheepishly and got kisses in return.

They told me to relax while they set up, that they would take care of it—that they would take care of me.

It got me incredibly hot and bothered, my face flushed as my fingers twitched repeatedly. 

Every so often, they'd pause from setting up to kiss me. It was random, there was no special order, but each kiss caused my stomach to coil with arousal. Having them kiss me and having the others watch while they did was intense. Thinking about it now makes me as needy as I felt then.

They touched me while we played the board game. Roaming hands and soft kisses to my lips, my neck, my face. They never touched where I needed them to, they kept it at surface level, but I wanted them to—I needed them to.

I know we'll work up to group sex, I know it would most likely overwhelm me if we did it now, but oh. I really want to.

"Taehyung," I whisper.

He hums in response, his hands caressing my thighs in slow, gentle movements. He chuckles at a scene from the movie, leaning further into the pillows as he relaxes.

I move slightly in an attempt to move his hand further up my thighs and closer to my core. It works.

He doesn't seem to notice, his attention caught on the movie, and I take advantage of this, wiggling my hips closer to his fingers. I buck them up slightly, my breath shaky at how close I am to relief.

He pats my thigh, squeezing it lightly, and it's then that he seems to notice my position has changed. He lowers his gaze to mine, taking note of where his hands rest and how quickly my breath is coming.

He soothes his hand to my core, positioning it lower and lower until—

I gasp, my breathing stammering on itself when he cups my pussy in his palm. It's warm and big, comforting and arousing, and I immediately grind against it.

"There you go," he says lowly. "Take what you need."

I whimper, eagerly doing as he says. I lift my lips for a kiss, and he bestows it, his tongue swiping out to savor my lips.

"You're wet," he murmurs against them, his tone teasing. "Dripping all over my hand. What's got you so needy, bun? Hm? What's got your cunt this desperate?"

I bite back a moan as the pleasure builds. "Everyone was teasing me."

"Aw, I know. We got you all riled up, bun, didn't we? Got your pussy all wet and ready for us?"

"Yes," I breathe out. "Please. I could take it."

"No," he chuckles. "Not yet. We're going to work you up to it."

"But can I still come if you're all watching?"

"You want everyone to watch you come all over my hand?"

I nod quickly. "I just want everyone to see."

"You're going to be mean and interrupt their movie?"

I hesitate. "I don't want to be mean."