five♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄fuck me during the movie, please!

Li's POV

Nothing's happened since the talk a few nights ago at dinner.

My friends still talk to me, their arms brush along mine more often and their hands linger on my back when they're passing me in the house, but nothing sexual has happened.

I'm aching for them to give me something—anything—but all I'm receiving is breadcrumbs.

Jimin hasn't initiated anything, and I'm waiting—more hopefully now that we're all watching a movie in the living room. I'm sitting on Jimin's lap as we do, and the others are scattered around on different couches.

I haven't been paying attention to the movie, but everyone else seems to like it. They keep laughing, and each time they do, I wish they would turn their attention to me instead.

I mutter under my breath before resituating on Jimin.

Jimin pats my waist, his voice reaching my ears only. "Stay still."

"Why?" I grumble. "Because you can't see the movie?"

"That's right."

I try to watch TV, try to be patient, but having them all so near without touching me is slowly driving me insane.

I wiggle in Jimin's hold, attempting to leave, but he only tightens his grip. "I told you to stay still."

I mumble, "I don't want to watch this anymore."

"It's almost over."

I try to face him, but he won't let me.

"Sweetheart," he sighs. "Just stay still and watch the movie like everyone else."

I try to leave his hold again, and my attempts are rewarded with a light slap to my thigh. Several eyes flit to the sound, and I freeze.

This is not the kind of attention I wanted.

I look anywhere but at them, and my cheeks burn with embarrassment. I slump against Jimin, defeated, and he makes a low sound of approval.

His voice close to my ear, he questions, "Are you going to stay still?"

I don't respond.

He continues, his voice lower than before. "You're pushing it."

When I remain silent, he does too, and I think he's ignoring me once more when he brings his hand up to my back. He trails it down as he shifts me forward slightly, and I think I hear something unzip, but I don't get a chance to process it when he lifts my skirt and pushes his dick into me.

My body is stiff, my spine is rigid, and my eyes are wide as my pulse begins to rise. Hope flits through me that it's finally happening, and I try to remain quiet. Try not to do anything that will make it all stop.

His chest rumbles. "Are you going to stay nice and still for me?"

I try to say something, but I can't. Nothing leaves me.

He languidly pushes into me, and my lips part in surprise as my stomach coils with pleasure.

I nod quickly, afraid he'll stop if I don't respond.

"Yes or no, Li?"

"Yes," I breathe out.

"There's my good girl." He squeezes my thigh. "Now be still and let the rest of us watch the movie."

He stays motionless for a few minutes, causing an undeniable ache to claw away at me; a desperate need for him to move.

I'm holding onto his forearms tightly for stability, my eyes continually fluttering at the way he keeps brushing against my walls.