seven・:*˚:✧。edge me, tease me!

Li's POV

Rubbing the exhaustion from my eyes after a long day at work, I walk into the kitchen. Namjoon and Yoongi are near the stove talking amongst themselves as they sip from glasses of wine, still in their work suits, but their hair is ruffled slightly—a sign they've been home for some time.

As I step into the kitchen, their attention drifts toward mine.

They look at me for a moment before Namjoon's features slip into a small smile. "Hey."

Yoongi motions me over with a tilt of his head. "You hungry?"

I shrug. "A little."

"Yeah?" He sets his wine glass down on the counter. "What do you want to eat?"

"Oh." I perk up. "Really?"

"Yeah. Pick something."

Namjoon nods toward the fridge. "There's the takeout menu on the fridge, too."

My eyes light up. "Can we get Chinese Food?"

"You paying?"

"Yeah, I can."

Yoongi hides a smile as he gestures to the menu. "I'm just teasing you. Pick what you want; I'll order it."

"Really?"

"Go ahead. My treat."

A tired smile lights up my face. "Thank you!" I walk to the fridge to survey the menu, lifting it and holding it out to them. "You're going to have some, too?"

Namjoon sips his wine. "Pick something for me."

"What if you don't like what I pick?"

"I'm not picky."

"Well...okay."

"Don't worry," he muses. "If I don't like it, I can just eat you instead."

I blink a few times before gripping the menu tighter. "Yeah, I'll—" I clear my throat, staring avidly at the menu. "Okay."

Yoongi retrieves his phone from his pocket. "Anything look good?"

Namjoon hums, his eyes still on me. "Yeah."

Yoongi exhales shortly, amused. "I was talking to her."

I turn red. "Chicken and broccoli."

"With?"

"Oh." I look up at him. "White rice."

He thinks about this for a second. "You get that every time we order Chinese food."

I wince. "I could get something else."

"No," he chuckles. "Read me the restaurant's phone number."

As Yoongi's calling to place the order, Namjoon pulls me to his side.

I look up at him, confused, but he just lowers his glass to me. "Are you thirsty?"

My nose scrunches. "I don't like wine."

His lips quirk. "No?"

"It's gross." I quickly add, "No offense."

"None taken." He brings the glass back to his lips. Catching me watching him, he arches a brow. "What?"

Aside from the fact that he looks incredibly intimidating in his business attire and a glass of wine in his hand?

I swallow. "Nothing."

He looks at me for a moment, his hand caressing my side in slow movements. "You sure?"

"Yeah."

He studies my features for a second before nodding. "All right. You want to go get washed up before dinner?"