thirty-two⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ sex with all seven

Hoseok's POV

"Poor thing." I press my thumb into her chin. "Look at me."

Her glistening eyes find mine, doe-eyed and pleading.

After dinner, we've been teasing her non-stop. Brushing our fingers against her body, squeezing her inner thighs and spreading them slightly only to offer light pats. 

We're in the living room playing a board game after dinner, but none of us are focused on it. We're focused on her. We're focused on how she couldn't take it anymore and pushed against me, her fingers trembling as she grasped the bottom of my shirt; a silent plea for me. A silent plea for us.

I croon down at her, pressing my lips where my thumb is. "Pretty girl just wants some kisses, huh? Is that all she wants?"

She makes a small sound of need, beginning to squirm in her seat.

"Oh, I know." I remove my fingers, sucking lightly on her bottom lip. I can feel it quiver with desperation, and I soothe my tongue over it, taking it between my teeth. "Tell us what you need."

"I don't know," she manages. "I just—I liked that you all liked the video."

"Yeah?" Namjoon hums. "You liked us seeing you like that?"

She whimpers in response, nodding her agreement.

"You couldn't handle the teasing?" Yoongi slips a light amount of condescension in his tone. "Is that it, baby? Was it too much from all seven of us?"

"Yeah," she stammers as my lips brush the side of her cheek. "I don't know how to handle it."

"You don't have to handle it," Jimin tells her. "That's what we're for."

"That's right," Jungkook hums. "We'll take care of it. All you have to do is relax."

"Just relax?" she questions, her breathing stuttering when I tease her lips with mine.

"That's right. Do you think you can do that for us, or do you want to keeping playing the board game?"

"I can relax," she blurts. "I can."

"Yeah? You can?" I drag my index finger along her cheek bone. "Do you want to lay down for us?"

She nods eagerly. 

"Good girl." I push her down gently, watching as she quickly adjusts onto her back. "Oh, look at you. You just want to be touched, hm?"

She looks at me through her eyelashes, her chest rising and falling quicker than before. When she doesn't respond, I squeeze her thigh.

"Do you remember how to be good," I prompt, "or are we going to have to remind you?"

Her eyes flash with arousal, and I can see the wheels turning in her head; I can see her wondering how we would "remind" her. 

I drag her bottom lip downward. "Curious?"

Her breath hitches in her throat. "Yes," she whispers.

I hum lowly. "We could flip you over, put your ass in the air. Spank you a bit." With my eyes still on her, I lift my voice to the others. "What do you think?"

"We could get her close." Namjoon keeps his tone loose. Unbothered, when it's anything but. "Keep her at the edge until all she can do is beg."

"Or—" I bring my hand to her stomach, enjoying how she shivers at the touch. "We don't let her come."

"I want to come," she breathes out as soon as the suggestion leaves me. "I can be good."

"I don't know," I muse. "The other options sound..." I bring my hand up to her throat, applying slight pressure. "Better."