002

this is it . new life . new friends. new everything.  y/n has been through the roughest paths in her life and believed that it was her time time to move on. she new everything was right and she had to make the hardest decisions of her life .

" i love you guys" 

she left everything behind and never looked back . 2 years ago she lost both of her parents in a massive plane crash killing 200 people . just the though of it broke y/n heart and never thought that she had to continue life without her parents . she lived in canada with her grandparents, she thought she was happy but everything was reminding her of her parents and felt that it was holding her back .

" dont forget to call us everyday, have a safe flight"

those words . shot a nervousness through her body making her want regret everything but she had to . they would want to see her happy .

" i will , please be safe"

" we love you nieta"

" bye"
" bye"

as y/n made her way into the airport still nervous but managed to make her way through onto her plane .

" welcome aboard everyone , make sure all seatbelts are on and secure properly, and make sure all luggage's are out of the aisles and I'm the over head cabinets or under your seat . Enjoy your flight!"

and they took off . she already missed her friends and grandparents and wanted to go back but couldn't. she knows this is good for her and she needs it . everyone knows she does .

4 hours later
|•••|

she heard clapping and instantly jumped up . she made it safely.

throughout the flight she decided to go to sleep and stop worrying about everything that could happened to her and it worked . she just wished that the same thing would have happened for her parents . she walked of the plane and checked out and grabbed her luggage's making her way to the front. she took a deep breath of the fresh air and put a smile on her face and looked in the clouds . she was ready .

" this is it" she thought to her self

she waited for a Uber to take her to her new house .