013

y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday @9:30 a.m

I wake up from hearing laughing and screaming downstairs. I decided to get up and do my morning routine. As i finish I just put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. When I walked down stairs I looked and lelani , meliyah , ale, kai , and Mattia had flour all over them . " hey gu- holy shit !" I said . everyone then pointed at mattia before I could even say anything else . mattia smaked ale and kais had away from him . " I was trying to make breakfast, but these fuck heads decided to come and play around in the kitchen like children." mattia said . " well I'm not cleaning this shit up" i said . " y'all better clean up my damn kitchen and when your done get dressed we are going out for breakfast." . they all started cleaning the kitchen while still laughing. while I was walking upstairs mattia came up to me and kissed my cheek . " good morning hermosa" he said while smiling. " someone is in a good mood ." I said . " because I got to see your beautiful face !" . " stop being cheesy" I tease . " im going to go get dressed now" I said then kissed his cheek and walked upstairs.

I walked upstairs and went straight in the shower . i was in the shower for about 30 mins and I came out and picked out my clothes. I wanted to wear something cute and simple . so I picked out my dovie dress with sage flowers with black sandals .

 so I picked out my dovie dress with sage flowers  with black sandals

i put on gold jewelry as the ones you see in the picture. I put on my vanilla and coconut lotion and perfume and went to my vanity. I went for a more natural make up look and put on some clear lipgloss. I put me hair like this

 I put me hair like this

but longer . after i finished I grabbed my purse and my black glasses and went downstairs. as i was walking downstairs it was only meliyah and lelani, guessing the boys weren't ready yet.
" hey liyah, hey lani" I said . " hey Bebe you look so cute." meliyah said and came to give me a hug . " you look stunning yourself, you to lani" I replied back . " can I tell y'all something?" , i decided to tell them that mattia asked my out . ever since the kiss my feelings grew stronger for him and I am excited and nervous for the date. " yeah what's up ?" lelani said . " okay don't be to loud , mattia asked me on a date yesterday before we got here .!" , " WHAT ?!" Meliyah said practically screaming. " shhhh i said be quiet" , and we kissed before we got into the dream pool." I said smiling now . " yes I ship so hardddddd" lelani said . " im happy for you , but me and lani have to pick your outfit!" she said excitedly. " okay okay , i don't even know where we are going." i explained. i heard footsteps coming down and it was the boys so we stopped talking. " woah , you look beautiful" mattia said to me . " come here" I walked over to him and he gave me a hug. " okay love birds let's go please im hungry !" alvaro said . " oh shut up and let's go" i said . we all walked out the house and locked the door . yes all of us found a way to fit in the car . we decided to go to "the terrance" restaurant.

after 20 minutes we got there. we all got out of the car and started walking. when we got in i went to go ask for a table , mattia came and hugged me from behind. " hi dork" i said , " helloooo" mattia said . " your a lot clingy today." " but you like it" mattia smirked at me . " ok what can i get for you guys ?" the boy said . " can I get a table for 7 outside please!" i smiled. " anything for you beautiful" he smiled back at me . i felt mattia tense up behind me knowing he was jealous. " relax please" I looked up at him . he loosened up a little , the boy came back and walked us to the table . we all sat in our seats . i was sitting in between mattia and meliyah . lelani sat infront of me and kai and ale sat on the opposite sides of her and alvaro sat beside ale. they were all talking and Mattia places his hand on my thigh . " did I tell you that you look very handsome today" i looked at him . " thank you tesero" he replied. " what does that mean" i questioned. " you will find out soon" he smiled at me . "I want to kiss you so bad ." he said . " well i can't help you with that ." , " yes you can, just give me a kiss" . " nope - oh look the waiter is coming. " okay what can I get for you all today ?" we all have him our orders the whole time he was taking my order he kept flirting with me and it was weird because everyone was so quiet . Mattia was there trying not to run him off . we all sat in silence when he left , " he is disrespectful" meliyah said . " i know for a fact he seen mattia with you and that register, with his long neck ass ." " MELIYAH OMG" i said laughing and everyone joined .

10 minutes later /
the waiter came back with our food and gave each of us our plate . " y/n is your name right ?" , " yes it is" I said awkwardly. " well can I get your number so we can talk ?" , " um - im kinda" i said before meliyah cut me off . " excuse me little boy , you see that tall as boy sitting next to her right !" , " yes , but im talking to her ." the waiter said nonchalantly. " well lemme tell you something , cause at this point you should have thought that might be her boyfriend or something, don't just come over here and think that she is gonna just give you her number or even talk to you , when she has someone already!" everyone was shock and alvaro was trying his hardest not to laugh. " so politely walk your long unwanted ass the fuck away from here , respectfully!" at this point alvaro was on the floor , kai was laughing, ale was recording , and mattia and I were just sitting there holding our laugh in . the waiter kissed his teeth and walked away . we all looked at meliyah and laughed .

a/n
~~~~~~~~~~~
i laughed to hard making this honestly.