017

' 1 day before Halloween'

y/n pov

I'm currently in second period dreading for the bell to ring. all I could tell myself is don't go to sleep. The teacher was blabbing about some war, I don't really care because all I wanted to do is leave this classroom. " okay everyone packs up and head on out." you just read my freaking mind. i packed up my bags and ran straight to the hallway. I met up with ale and meliyah because we had third period together. " do you guys have a costume yet?" I asked . " yeah I'm going for a playboi look." meliyah said , " Im dressing as a sexy cop" ale said . " ew ale, don't say that again." i said looking at him . " what i have the body and the face for it." he said . i didn't even fell like partying so i wasn't even really sure if i wanted to go. I'm just not ready and i don't even have a costume or anything. i will see how i feel through the week. " i heard synthetic hair is back" meliyah said . who tf is that. " you have got to be kidding me , my life couldn't get any worse." ale replied . " who is this synthetic hair we are talking about." i asked trying to figure out this person. " she is literally obsessed with mattia after he stopped talking to her all she did was try to ruin all of his relationships." meliyah said acting as if she despised the girl. i don't really like the sound of this girl but we will see. " i hate her so much she is very annoying" ale said . we walked into class and sat in our seats .

i wonder if this girl is going to the party.

i sat in class all day wondering if this girl is going to do anything to ruin my friendship or the opportunity to build any type of relationship with mattia. i was hungry and wanted to eat .

class finally ended and me , meliyah , and ale went to meet up with the rest of the group by the cafeteria. " hey kai , hey tia , hey aloe" i gave them all a hug . " yall heard about Cynthia being back" alvaro said . here we go about this girl again . " yes we all have" mattia said annoyed . we all walked into the cafeteria and sat at our original table. I'm hungry but i didnt want the nasty ass lunch so i stole ale's chips . " hey i wanted those fat ass" he said mad . " to fucking bad" i said sticking my tongue out. i laughed at him and then a blonde girl came up to the table . " hey guys , hey new girl ." she said with an attitude. " i have a name sweetie" i said returning the attitude. " hey matti omg its been so long!" the girl said . this girl is fucking annoying . " what do you want cynthia?" mattia said his voice late with annoyance. oh so this is the Cynthia girl . " i just came to say hi to my friends" , " excuse but we arent friends with you." meliyah said . " yeah none of us likes you , so run along. " lelani said . " oh shut up your just mad i look better than you." at this point she is getting beside her self . I was gonna say something but I didn't. she looked at me who was sitting next to mattia and my legs were on his while his hands were on top. she rolled her eyes and said " can you move your legs?" she said . " um no thank you , you can sit some where else ." i denied her . " ughhhhh whatever!" she walked away . " spoiled bitch" i mummbled . i don't like that girl she acts so spoiled and stuck up. " i swear i hope someone knocks her out one-day" ale said rolling his eyes. " tf she got going on" i laughed . " she swear she is something because she used to talk to mattia , I hope she not going to the party." alvaro said . " even if she goes I'm still going she just better not test me ." I'm going to tell everyone that I'm not going even though ik they are going to be sad . " guys ....I'm ... not going " i said hesitantly . mattia turned his head with quickness " why not" he sounded sad . " yeah why bestie?" kai said . " I'm not ready i don't have anything to wear and i just have a bad feeling of me going." i said with my head down. " then I'm not going," mattia said while looking at me . " no your going, all of you are. don't let me being grumpy and miserable distract you from having fun. " i started to feel really bad.

3 hours later

I was heading out of the last period and remembered that i left something in my locker. " ill meet you in the parking lot" i told lelani . i walked to my locker and opened it as i was getting my books someone slammed my locker door closed and it was miss cynthia . " excuse me, watch yourself." i said to her. " stay away from him he is mine." she said upset and with an attitude. this girl thinks I'm supposed to be afraid of her. " keep telling yourself that , and i talk to whoever i please, now if you will excuse me this conversation is done ." i walked off and headed to the parking lot. " what took you so long?" kairi asked . " that chynthia girl had a lot to say." i said . " don't listen to anything she tells you , she has a way of manipulating people into believing anything she says." mattia said to me. " okay , what are you guys going to do?" i asked . " me and kai are going to pick up our costume." lelani said . " I'm going home , I'm tired" meliyah said. " i will be on a date with katie." ale said , " ohhhhh katie" i said. " and me and mattia are going to get a haircut." alvaro said . " well have fun I'm going to go and get food ." i said . " hey can i comeover later?" mattia asked. " sure" and i walked off and went to my car.