79

- y/n

"why are you calling me so early?" i asked . i was so drained from being up all night watching nextflix movies which were kind of boring .

" girl its not even early. its literally 2 in the afternoon " meliyah said through the speaker. "i called because i wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the beach "

" um isn't it still cold outside?" i questioned . " if it is no im not going to no damn beach "

" shut up , its not even cold . its like 78 degrees outside" meliyah stated .

" fine ill go . are the rest of the girls coming ?"

" yes , ill pick you up in like 20 minutes " she informed me . " bye now "

and the line went dead . i got up from my bed and texted me mattia good morning . i went to the bathroom and got dressed.

after i finished getting dressed , i went downstairs and fed riley and got her ready for the day. i looked at my phone and saw ' lover<3' facetime .

" helloooo woahhh " mattia shocked . " wow babe you look amazing"

" thank you , and you look like you just woke up " i chuckled and took a facetime photo of him.

" where are you going ?" mattia asked raising an eyebrow. " im going to the beach " i replied .

" mhmm , i come home tommorow " he reminds me . i propped my phone up on the papertowel holder , " yes and im very excited "

" you better be . i cant believe i went this long without sex " mattia says .

" mattia im pretty sure you have gone longer than that without it" i told him . " and you know im right "

" i dont understand why you just dont say the word . its kind of weird that you call it ' it' " he breathed . " its not that hard "

" because its gross " i cringe at the word . " i may have said it before but that is because it catches me off gaurd "

" can you say it for me ?" he asked

" no "

" yes"

" no"

" yes"

" no mattia"

" yes y/n "

then i hear a honk outside indicating that meliyah is outside . i grabbed my things and riley .

" meliyah is outside " i announced . " well im not hanging up until you say it " mattia tells me .

i sigh , " s- that just means your gonna have to stay on the phone" .

mattia laughs , " never mind dont say it , but when i get back i have something for you " .

" um as you should and i love you "

" i love you more " he yawned and then i hunged up .

i walked outside and locked the door . i sat in the back seat next to lelani .

" hi riley " lelani squealed while riley layed in her lap . " so i guess im nobody ???" i say .

" oh hi y/nnnnn " she says and i laugh . " bitch what took you so long?" meliyah asked me .

" i was on the phone with my man " i said with sass . " dont check me about taking to long , because i know we can all agree that you take the longest to even get ready"

" you right you right " she laughed and everyone else joined .

.