74

- mattias pov

its valentines day and y/n isn't answering her phone at all . i don't know if i did something or what but i just need her to answer the phone .

" mama " i yell as i walk up the stairs from out my room . " in here mattia "

" happy valentines day " i say giving her a hug . " thank you same to you "

" so what are you gonna do today ?" i ask her . " your dad said he didn't want to do anything but stay home and cook for me . im honestly completely fine with it " she explained . good .

" um y/n wanted to ask if you can watch riley for me and her ? she is taking me out and doesn't really want to leave riley alone . " i asked , the thing with my mom is when ever you ask her anything her facial expressions never change so you don't know if she is gonna say yes or no .

" don't worry she isn't a big dog , she is a tiny puppy and she doesn't bark a lot " i explain and she nods her head . " sure just make sure she brings her food and the cage " she tells me .

" yesssss thank you mommy " i screech and give her multiple kisses . i just dont know how im going to tell y/n if she keeps ignoring my calls and text .

- y/n pov

i see that mattia keeps calling me and texting . yes im checking all of them but i don't want to answer it because i'm coming to his house soon . i checked the last message he sent saying that i could bring riley over .

i went into my house and grabbed rileys bag . yes i have a bag for my dog but it only for when she is going to other peoples house or anywhere else . i grabbed the small cage that she is in and put it in the backseat .

i put the rest of the stuff that i bought in the house and kept the one for his parents inside of the car .

" alright riley your gonna meet your grandparents " i say and backout of the driveway .

the one thing i love is that mattia only lives 7-10 minutes away from me depending on the traffic in the area.

( 6 minutes later)

i pulled into mattias driveway and hopped out the car . i grabbed his parents stuff first then i took riley out . it was to much for me to carry at once so i just carried the gifts first and left riley at the door .

* knock knock knock *

i waited at the door and just the person i wanted answered it .

" happy valentines day " i say excitedly and give her a hug . " omg y/n you didnt have to , thank you so much " she says back releasing from the hug .

" my pleasure , i hope you guys have a fantastic day " i tell her .

" you look different " she looks at me . " oh me , nahh just a little something " i flip my hair .

" oh you died it , mattia is going to flip out . that color makes you look hot " she compliments me and of course my eyes go wide at her word choice .

" oh my thank you " i smile .

" mattia , come here please " she yells . i hear footsteps running up the stairs and i hide behind the counter .

" yes mom - oh where did these come from " he asked curiously . " it was a gift from someone " she says . i pop up from behind the counter and just stand there .

" hi baby , oh your- hair- what happened to your hair ?" he ask . " what you dont like it " i question .

" no baby i love it you look hot " he smiles and walks over to me . " rileys outside " i give him a kiss on the cheek before walking away .