62

" okay meliyah , i aint know you had vocals like that " i say . 

" man we did better idc " mattia fusses 

" no mattia , yall sounded like multiple nails scratching on chalk board " lelani explains and everyone else agrees . 

" wait jackson are you a singer , because your vocals are hella nice " layla asked .

" not really , but i sing from time to time " he explains .

" anyways enough with the chitchat , its my babys turn " mattia cheered . 

" okay so this is a song ive been working on so this is everyone's first time hearing this " i ranted and found the beat in my downloads . 

( play song ) 

" things always getting in the way , finding things hard enough to say . i want you but the feeling aint the same , i tried but i fight with myself " 

" ill be everything you need yeah , sun go down i cant even sleep yeah . you make me weak yeah , i cant even sleep yeah " 

" make me weak yeah something over me yeah yeah " 

i walked over to mattia and pulled his arm for him to get up . 

" on and on , keep going we just let the feeling keep going " 

"On and on Keep going ,We just let the feeling keep going"

"On and on Keep going We just let the feeling keep going"

i let the song play out without singing and i just danced to the beat . 

" body calling lately , i been feigning , might be what i want but i don't need it " 

" i just hope that im not misleading , causin you aint something i believed in " 

( you can pause the music or let it play out )

" damn y/n , you got me in my feelings " ale fake cryed

" that was the most sexiest thing ive heard " mattia complimented me and hit his chest . " ouch" "y/n when were you gonna tell me , you started making music " jessica asked giving me a hug . 

" i dont know , i was just in my room one day and it happened " i replied . 

" that shit is stuck in my head , send me that song " lelani begged and i nod . " girl you have to upload that song , its so good " meliyah suggested . 

see i was thinking about it , but i didnt want to . i felt like im not that good to even post a song and people would just think that im using mattia for clout . yet again it might not be as bad as i think . 

" ill think about it " i answered . 

" on and on , keep g-going " robert screeched and i scolded him . 

" no bruh , yall cant even sing for shit " jackson laughs 

" no your gonna ruin the whole song " katie giggled . 

" okay so we all know who the winner is " layla responded . 

Everyone was in the living room on the couch watching christmas movies . i was laying down and mattia was in-between my legs , with his head on my stomach . i was playing around with his hair . 

" is he fucking stupid ?" ale whispered in an angry tone . " shut up " katie returned and i let out a chuckle . mattia was practically half way asleep and i was getting tired . 

" baby , wake up " i whispered in his ears . we got up from the couch and headed to our room upstairs . " goodnnight guys " i say and we continued to walk . 

i opened the door while mattia was hovering over my back and putting all his weight on me . we finally made it to the bed , and he just dramatically fell on the bed . i lift up the covers and put him under it and getting under myself .

i faced the away from mattia to put my rings on the night stand , mattia then tugs my waist closer to him . we begin to cuddle and he drifts back to sleep . 

" i love you " he whispers 

" i love you " i reply back and go to sleep . 

\authors note\

hey guys , i know that i have been really inactive lately , but im fine . i just needed some time to get my mental health together and some schools stuff . i have alot of uploads coming this week so dont worry . it makes me feel alot better when you guys comment , so if you can do that for me please do!