72

- y/n pov 

we pulled up into the school parking lot which was filled with other students and when i tell you i got nervous . i havent been back to school ever since i beat kayla's ass. she better not fucking test me again because i will do it again . 

i grabbed my bag from the backseat and mattia grabbed our food . i walked around the car and mattia clamped our hand together . i know he can tell i am nervous by how sweaty my hands are. 

as we walked only a few people looked at us and thats good . we made it inside and went to find the rest of the crew . 

" hey - guys " i say . 

" dont 'hey guys' us , i cant believe you took your anger that you had for this idiot out on us " meliyah says with sass. 

" im sorry , yall were blowing up my phone and i just wanted to be alone , that's how i cope " i reply . 

" okay ." 

" anyways did you get my food like i asked ?" alvaro says with his hand on his hips . " yes i did , i got everyone something " i say passing everyone their stuff . we were just having a normal conversation walking to our classes . 

+

" good morning fellow students of passific valley high , today we are letting senior students go early , i repeat we are letting all senior students go early . at 10:50 you may release senior students . If you are wondering why , we have a PTA meeting , bye " the administrative office says over the intercom . 

around the classrooms there were a bunch of relief filled sighs and yes's . i sat in class waiting for the teacher to finish talking . i was already ready to go home . 

me and other fellow classmates watched as the time pass by waiting for the time to come for us to leave . 

* ring ring ring * 

there goes the bell , thank you lord . i grabbed my bag and walked out of class to go to my locker. someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes . i could tell by the scent and heaviness of the hands and cologne that the person was wearing was mattia . but im just gonna play along . 

" who is there" i ask . " um guess " he says trying to make his voice deeper. 

" i know its you mattia " i admit . " how tf did you know " he says taking his hands off my eyes . 

" we sleep in the same bed most of the time , your always touching me , and you wear the cologne that i bought you " i lean my head to the side . 

" okay you got me " he says with a smile . i see him looking behind me and his smile fades as someone walks up to me . i turn around and its kayla . 

" here we go " i sigh slamming my locker . 

" um hey can i talk to you " she says pretty annoyed while looking at mattia . i step infront of his face so she can look at me . 

" yeah sure " i allow . 

" i just want to apologize for getting involved with you relationship and saying all those disrespectful things to you . it was immature of me and very childish . i hope you can forgive me" she is clearly not really sorry but im just gonna take it so i wont have to beat her ass again . 

" thats okay , but next time you make me get out of character again , especially like that it wont be nice . now i hope you have a good day " i smile and she walks away . 

-

" hi mrs.polibio how have you been ?" i say excitedly as i walk into the kitchen . since it was early release i decided to go to mattias house . not only did i miss his little brother , i missed his parents . they have been so nice to me and treated me like im their own and i appreciate it so much . 

" y/n , oh te he echado mucho de menos " she runs and gives me a hug . she is literally so cute and caring . " i missed you too , ha sido un dolor en el culo " i sigh and she laughs . 

" hey i can still understand spanish you know " mattia whines . 

" so what have you been up to?" she ask . " ive been busy with school and work at the dance studio , but i keep up and always get stuff done . " i say proudly . " thats good , well i dont want to keep you because mattia looks like he is about to cry " she says . i turn around to mattia who has a pouty face on .

me and mattia walk downstairs to his room and we sit on his bed . " so are you gonna come to playlist with me ?" he asked . 

ive really put some thought into it and made up my mind that it was my final answer . 

" no mattia im not coming with you " i answer and he becomes sad . " whyy?"

" i dont want to come and take you away from your supporters and my answer is final . just know the minute you get there and something happens you need to call me . " i state . 

" your not baby , i don't want to go alone" he encouraged . 

" babe your not gonna be alone , you have ale and the rest . they would keep your ass in check for me " i acknowledge the fact that the others are  going . 

" you know they are childish as hell , what makes you think they gone have time for me?" he laughed and i joined him . 

" don't you have like other friends that are going to be there ? what about them ? matter of fact tell me who is going and dont leave anyone out " i command

" um diego , hunter , avani , sebastian , polo , desiree , cynthia , and some other people . now lets stop talking about it " he rushed the last part and i still heard everything he said . 

i clear my throat and look at him for a bit . i decided to leave it alone because i didnt want him to think i don't trust him .  i do trust him , i just don't trust her . even though she hasn't gotten on my nerves yet , i just kept it normal and not start anything unnecessary drama .  

he leaves in like two weeks and valentine's day is coming up soon. im just gonna spend the most time with him as i can before he leaves .