69

- kairi pov

" mattia come on dude , just go talk to her " i tell mattia . after what happened between him and y/n , he has been crying non stop . after hours and hours of telling him to just talk to her and apologize he finally agreed .

" okay now get your soft ass up " i joke atleast to get him some what happy .

" can we stop somewhere first" mattia asked .

" sure lets go "

- mattia pov

" are you fucking serious mattia ? out of all places here ? " kairi snapped .

" i promise you , im here for a reason " i admit .

" mattia i swear to god this reason better be good because if not we are going to have a problem" he fumed . i can understand why he is so upset , but im only here to clarify something and that's it .

i hopped out the car and walked to the front door , i hesistated to knock at first then i remember i needed to do this because it is important . i knocked on the door a few times until just the person answered .

" hi tia "

" please dont call me that , i came here to tell you a few things and you might not like it but a dont care . im inlove with y/n and always will be . yeah i once loved you but you messed up not me , im sick and tired of you coming around trying to ruin everything good for me , for your own happiness . kayla no matter how many times i have told you we are done you just never learned to stop . we cant be friends anymore and i dont want you to even look in my direction . see it wouldn't have been so bad if you never stepped out of your way to disrespect my girlfriend and talk all of that crap . your ruthless and cant help but to tear everyone down just so you can be happy , i hope you get help honestly and learn from that ass whopping"

wow . that felt so good to get off my chest , i have been wanting to tell kayla a few words of my own but couldn't do it . it took almost losing y/n to realize that it needed to be done . kayla just stood there with a blank expression on her face and tears coming down her eyes . i didnt mean to make her but she deserves it , especially all she put me through .

" and you need to apologize to y/ because you did some real out of pocket shit thursday and she didnt deserve that . but i hope life treats you well  , bye "

i walked off with a pleasing smile on my face and got back in the car . " what was that about " kairi asked curiously.

" just take me to my girlfriend please " i asked impatiently . " bitch i will make you walk , i just asked a question with your rude ass " kai turned around with a stank look on his face .

-

few minutes later we pulled up to y/n house , of course i was nervous because i havent seen her ever since that thing . she hasn't been to school , she wouldn't let anyone in , and she blocked all of us .

i waited a few to knock on the door but i eventually did it .

after a few knocks she finally answered . when she opened the door it took her by surprise because she didnt expect it to be me .

" i came here  to talk and thats exactly what we are gonna do " i commanded . she opened the door wide enough for me to get inside . when i walked in it smelled like vanilla and it was extra clean . i seen riley run to me and i petted her for a bit before walking up the stairs behind y/n .

we walked in her room and it was an awkward but comforting silence between us . she stood far away from me with her head down waiting for someone to start a conversation.

" can you sit please" i begged her quietly , she sat on the bed but looked the opposite way from me . " look at me "

" i came here to tell you that i am sorry , it hurt me so much to even see you like that . i know you want me to explain why i didnt say anything to kayla when she said all that stuff . when kayla and i dated she would always be rude to people , i wanted someone to check her so bad for it but no one ever does . it got so out of hand , people even her own friends were afraid of her . i always told her , she needs to learn to have some respect but she never listens . when i noticed she started doing it to you , i knew right off the bat that you would tell her off , but you didnt . i told kayla once that she needs to have some respect for you because you are the woman i love. kayla being kayla she didnt care , she went on with it anyway . "

" mattia , i understand that you loved kayla and everything . i didnt have any problems with her having a conversation with you , but she started to take that to an advantage . i never said anything because i thought it was a harmless encounter , where she would know her place , but she didn't . that day she brought up my parents was a breaking point and i had to do what i had to do ."

" y/n im inlove with you , i went to kaylas house today and told her we cant be friends anymore and she shouldn't have said any of that shit to you. i hope that should be enough for you to forgive me , please"

if she doesn't forgive me , i don't know what to do with myself.

- y/n pov

i couldn't stay mad at him . i should be mad at that bitch kayla because she should know better . i can't believe she even stepped out of line to say that . 

" maybe this can give you an answer"