86

- y/n 

" please leave a message -" 

" hey mattia i dont know what i did , but im sorry for everything please call me when you get a chance " 

its been a week and mattia hasnt spoken to me . at the soccer game i thought everything between us was fine but i guess not . we would go to school and he would just completely ignore me. ive called and text as much as i can but he wont reply . 

i pretty sure he probably blocked me for no reason . 

i sat on my bed with i huge t-shirt and a bunch of tissues with snot and tears . gross right ... 

the group hasnt even helped me at all , they know something but cant even tell me . they all was try to take my mind off of him but it doesnt help . i always try to keep his name in everything . 

all i want to do is hold him but i cant even do that .... 

i put on some sweats and and my slippers and hopped into my car . if he doesnt want to come to me , im just gonna go to him . 

tears filled my eyes as i drive to his house . if he tells me he cheated i dont know what im gonna do . leave him or tell him we can work it out . 

i made it to his house a couple minutes later but i anticipated going in or even knocking . his parents weren't home but i know he is . 

" no more waiting just go " i said to my self . 

i finally got out of the car and walked up to the front door and knocked . 

" mattia please open the door " i sobbed . " im sorry for anything i did , i didnt mean to do it . just open the door " 

" come on please , whatever you did lets just talk about it pleasee" i begged . 

i hear little sobs at the door which sounds like him . 

" come on baby i know its you " i say . 

- mattia 

i want to but i cant. 

baby i really want to but i dont want to hurt you , just please trust me . 

i almost opened the door but i couldn't . i slid my back down the door and sat there . i felt hopeless , scared , and terrified to lose the love of my life . i just couldnt bring myself to tell her . 

" mattia i know your there , please just open up " she cries . 

' i cant ' 

i hear her quiet little cries and then it went silent . 

i heard the car start and drive off . 

- y/n 

i rushed back home because i couldn't take it anymore . obviusly its something serious if he doesn't want to tell me . 

i cant take this shit anymore , im leaving . 

i rush in the house and pack some stuff for who knows how long .  i grabbed rileys cage and some dog food and put it in a bag . i put all my things in the car and just drove .

i decided to go to the cabin we were at the last time . 

never did i think mattia was gonna do this to me . was i just someone to have sex with and leave without saying anything . 

i have done as much as i possibly can to make him love me and i treated him so good . my payment from his was a fake promise . i really thought that we could have something but nope he just left me . 

1 hour later )

i made it to the cabin with riley and being back here just makes me feel safe . 

i packed out everything out of my car and realized i have no groceries . i put everything inside and just went to my local cvs to get a few snacks and medicine . 

i walked through the isle where medicine would be and the first thing i saw was pregnancy test. i hesitated at first because i knew i wasn't pregnant . even if i was i dont know if i could keep it . 

i just grabbed one and put it in my basket and walked to find whatever i need . 

" hey are you okay ?" someone asked as i bumped into them . " yeah im fine- i just need to get out of here " i said with my head down avoiding eye contact . 

" are you sure - lemme help you " the person continued . 

" no im completely fine , thank you though " i said before walking to the cash register. 

i packed out everything in my car and just drove back to the cabin . im not telling anyone where i am because i just want to be alone . 

i hope just hope he is happy and if he thinks this is what's best for him then , go right ahead .