044

my lover <3

babe 

babe

yes

so friday morning at like 9

i need you to get up and put on 

something cozy 

and why is that ?

dont we have school 

does it matter if we have 

school or not ? and its a surprise.

and i need you to pack a bag for three days !!

mattia why cant you just tell me

you know i hate surprises 

because its a surprise and i dont 

want you to know . since when you 

dont like surprises

since you always did them 

thats when .

your jokes arent funny anymore 

so go ahead and log out for me 

neither are yours , but you dont hear me complaining

okay thats enough missy 

you love me and my jokes

you yeah .... your jokes 

not so much

whatever i love you gtg be ready

please! 

okay just because i want to 

and i love you too .

read at 4:15 p.m

_____

after i finish texting mattia i started pack a small carry-on only because i am a female and i need to bring alot of things . i packed some clothes that i went shopping for yesterday and some panties and bras .

i saw the red lingerie and looked at before putting it in my luggage. im still trying to figure out where we are going but im not trying to stress it . then my doorbell rings and i completely forget that they were coming over. i quickley threw on some blue sweats over my black lace panties . 

i rushed downstairs and the doorbell kept ringing " im coming im coming dang " i say getting agitated from the noise . i seen that it was alvaro pushing the bell and i slapped him on his arm . 

" ow what was that for " he say rubbing the stinging area . " ringing my doorbell so much " i say with an attitude and let everyone in . " damn that gotta hurt " ale says walking in . i saw mattia and i decided to be childish . 

" hi tia " i say behind him and i smack his butt . he turns aroud i stares at with a ' did you just do that' look and i knew what was coming next . i started running and he was running after me . 

" OKAYYY IM SORRY" i screamed , " SOMEONE GET HIM PLEASE " i yelled still being chase by him. he hates when i touch his butt , he says he can only do it to me . " Y/NNNN YOU PLAY SO MUCH " he screams . 

everyone is laughing at how playful i am and how andry mattia is . i ran upstairs and i fall onto the bed on my back. he finds me and flips me over and repeatedly slaps my butt . " oww okay im sory im sorry " i yelp while laughing . he flips me back around and gets on top of me . he looks so hot right now with his chain dangling and his eyed piercing through me . " is this a pretty view " he says admiring every inch of my body . 

" i believe i have the better view" i say to him looking at him . i sit up under him and he kissed me , moving his way down to my neck . " teasing is your power move huh ?" i ask trying not to crumble by the desire im getting from each kiss . " yup " he pulls away from my neck leaving a swell hickey . then he gets up and lays next to me heavily breathing trying to catch his breath . 

after a couple of minutes we went back downstairs and sat with the rest of the group . " you guys are childish " kairi laughs . i look at mattia who gives me a ' dont try it ' look . 

"you guys wanna watch a movie " i asked knowing i have a movie theater in my house . 

" yeah but what movie are we gonna watch " katie asked .

" idk yall figure it out im gonna make the popcorn " i say getting up from the couch .

_____ 

we walked into the movie theater with blankets and pillows . we just picked the movie ' End Game ' . i sat next to mattia in the middle row , ale and katie were two rows behind us , alvaro and meliyah next to them , and kai and lani in the front . 

" no why would they do that " i cried because of the ending . " i dont care they better find a way to bring him back alive" lelani said . we all exited the movie room and went into the living room. " that movie was so damn long " ale said stretching and yawning . 

" can we all agree that scarlett is the finest one " kai said . 

" yeah , but black widow she is so fine and badass " mattia says and i shoot him a look .

" yeah im with mattia on this one " ale says and katie clears her throat . 

" but on the other hand scarlett is the strongest one on the women team " ale says completly ignoring her . " yeah her and black widow are so badass together its like watching people make babies " mattia says and im getting annoyed so i look at katie and lelani . 

" captain america is so fine i swear " lelani says .

" yes he is and thor " i say tagging along and we hear the boys stop talking . 

" mmm he is so yummy he can pound me anyday honestly " katie say , " if i ever meet them lord knows what i might do " meliyah tags along . " hello " mattia say but we completly ignore him and start walking out of the living room .

" you know who else is fine , peter " i say as im walking then i here footsteps behind us and i know its the boys . " yess he is so underrated , man is that boy heavenley " lelani says and we all nod in agreement . 

next thing you know im being lifted up and thrown over mattia shoulder . " please put us down " i say trying to get out mattias grip . he carries me into the room and throws me on the bed . " can i help you ? i was having a conversation " i say to mattia . " your not supposed to talk about other boys when you have me . " he say looking me in the eyes . " and your not supposed have conversation about other females when you have me ." i say returning .

" lets just cuddle " he says wrapping his arms around my lower abdomen .