056

-y/n

" yes he was literally the sweetest" meliyah stated . " cant wait to meet this jackson" i remarked before taking a sip of my drink .

the waiter began walking back to the table with our food and set them on the table . 

" hey , you are really beautiful and i was wondering if i can get your number ?" the boy inquired .

" thank you for the compliment , but im actually in a happy relationship" i say giving the boy a polite smile after turning down is offer .

" oh okay , well you ladies enjoy your night " he said with sadness and walked away .

" damn thats tough " meliyah remarked as she was about to laugh . i slapped her arm and give her a ' stop it ' look . we began to eat our food and just talk about random things .

" oh guys i have something to tell you " i say with a smile .

" okay dont tell me you are pregnant " meliyah ranted .

" hahaha meliyah you got jokes huh , but no , my bestfriend from since i was born is coming to jersey and my cousin , so please be nice and dont say anything stupid ." i implied .

" oh okay , how old is your cousin ?" katie asked

" 16 " i stated

" so 2 years younger than you ?" lelani acknowledged 

" yup , don't worry she is mature for her age , and it kinda worries me " i laugh and everyone joins .

+

i finally made it back home after a wonderful night with the girls . i wrapped up everyones gift for our christmas exchange sleepover this week. i was in the living room watching the tv and my phone went off . 

lover <3

babe open the door please

im cold .

read 2:36  a.m

i quickly got up and hid the presents and all the stuff i used to wrap them before opening the door . i fixed my shorts before opening the door because my ass cheek was hanging out .

" hi babe " i say happy for his company .

" hi bubs " he replies bring me into hug and giving me a kiss . i took a breath and he smells really good . 

" mmm you smell good " i remarked with a civil smirk .

" oh do i ?" he raises an eyebrow giving me a smirk.

i nod and he walks in and grabs my waist . i jump on him and he pulls me into a long kiss , he kicks the door close will our lips were still attached . this kiss felt so euphoric and it made me feel as if we have been brought to each other for a reason . the feeling i got from the kiss was much to describe , it was a feeling of the moment i knew i was happy . 

" mm i love you " he stated releasing from this kiss 

" i love you " i replied

he walked up the stairs with my slung over his shoulder , holding on to my butt. we reached the bedroom dropping me on the bed . he took off his shoes , jacket , and shirt and crawled into bed. i turned the tv on for us to watch something , he laid his head on my chest with his arms around my waist and our feet tangled together . little things like these are what i am happy for.

" what did you do today?" i asked while playing with his hair .

" i had a boys night out"

" i see , did you have fun" i questioned again 

" yes , alot , but i wish you were there" he replies looking up at me . i give him a smile and a small peck on the lips . 

" i had fun today too " i replied to him .

for the rest of the night we just cuddled , talked and watched tv , but i soon fell asleep because i had to wake up early to pick up jessica and layla . we couldnt bring her sister because she was too young and her mom was to afraid to send her. im just glad i got my bestfriend and my cousin to come and spend christmas with me . 

i feel like something is gonna happen but its not bad or good. we will have to wait until the morning to see .

+

" good morning " i plant a kiss on mattias cheek .

" why are you up so early " he ask in a raspy voice . " to pick up layla and jessie"

" oh they are coming today ? let me come with you " he asked , i nod my head letting him know to get dress.

the rest of the group said they wanted to come and i said yes . they are gonna meet me there because when the other 2 come , space would me limited . " babe hurry up " i say excitedly walking down the stairs .

i grabbed a water bottle and me and mattias puffer . i left mattia inside and went to the car , he walked out and locked the door .

" babe i have your jacket get in " i scream from the window . he runs over to the passenger side and gets in . 

" thank you baby " he gives me a kiss . 

i back out of the drive way and head to the airport . " im so excited " i say eagerly . " yah i can tell, did you have coffee , your pupils are huge ." mattia leans up and looks in my eyes . i nod my head and he laughs .  " coffee isnt good for you babe , your already normally hyper " he says.