048

-y/n

we walked out the room and into the elevator . excepting us to walk to the car , he begins walking the opposite direction . " so we arent getting the car ?" i asked 

" nope we are walking " he says . " do want to get the car ?" 

" no its fine " i say as we continue to walk . the sidewalks were so busy , people trying to get where they need to be and people trying to rush out of the busy streets . it was so gold but gladly i had my blue puffer jacket that matched my shoes . 

mattia gripped on to my hand and held it tight so he wouldn't lose me in the busy streets . he walked and led us to times square . i looked around and the buildings were so tall , compared to tall buildings ive seen in miami , yeah no these are big .

the walk was so long , but we eventually got there . there was horns honking in the street and musicc playing from street performers . it was so noisey i couldnt hear much . its so hectic here i dont know how mattia could live here . the shining lights from the fashion billboards to the people walking without looking around .

" its so loud " i yelled over the music and busy street . " i know , lets go to the architect center " mattia says . he grabs onto my hand and leads the way .

we managed to do so much in time for our dinner reservations . we went to museums , central park , time square , top of the rock , and the wax figure museum . new york is more beautiful i imagined . 

" okay , its 5:10 we should start heading back to get ready for our reservation " he says in my ear . we start walking and i see a stand for souvenirs then i remember kairi asked me to brink him something back . i stopped mattia and he laughedd because he knew what i was doing . 

" go ahead " he says , i walk of and pick up a bear with the words new york on the back and pay for it . " he would kill me if i didnt get him anything " i say grabbing onto mattias hand .

" tomorrow you have to try new york pizza " mattia exclaims .

" is it that good ?" i say jokingly because of how excited he is .

" what ? its more than good " he babbled .

" i dont have to do it , you want me to" i crossed my arms and he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand . 

" how are you liking the trip so far ? " he questions as we walk .

"  i love it " i say , " now i see reasons why you would want to live here " i say to him .

" you see " his face lights up and i smile .  he is so cute " i love it here "

10 minutes later mattia calls us an uber and we stand on the sidewalk waiting . he then pulls up and we get in the backseat . i look out the window as mattia holds onto my hand . just to be sitting here with him is a blessing . i admired all the lights and tall skyscrapers , as time goes by we made it to the hotel and we get out the car .

" glad we didnt walk back " i say 

" it was not even that long of a walk " mattia says as if im being sarcastic .

" okay mr . soccer player " i say sarcastically .

" okay mrs. dancer" he says in reply 

" okay but we dont run you guys do , all we do is stretch and do 2 dance routines " i say to him .

" well i have these bad guns on me so im good " he says stopping to show his calves and legs 

" whatever mattia " i roll my eyes and drag him into the hotel .   

" im so hungry " i say rubbing my tummy as we enter the hotel . " thats why we are going to eat " mattia wraps his hand around my waist . we walk into the elevator and he hugs me from behind and i just lean my head back in his chest . 

" this is one of the best birthdays ive ever had " i say .

" mmm, and your the best girlfriend ive ever had " he says as he turns me around and pulls me into a kiss . i release as the elevator pings and we walk out to our room . mattia pulls the door open revealing the dark room and i walk in and turn the lights on .

he closes the door and i walk over to the large window and look out at the dark city fillled with all types of lights . 

" im gonna shower first " mattia says to me 

" ill just organize our things in the meantime" i say taking things out of our suitcases . 

as im doing that my phone alarm goes of and i walk over to it . " whats that for ?" mattia looks out the bathroom .

" birth control , just because im a virgin doesnt mean i want to have a period " i say to him and he shakes his head going back in the bathroom . 

i go to my bag and take my pill . " so that means you wont get pregnant right? " 

" there is a small chance but its very low , and i wont have to use any protection " i say to him .