045

( play song )

* beep beep beep * 

" okay okay shut up " i say very annoyed by the sound of my alarm . i just realized its my fucking birthday . my phone starts going off like crazy from people calling and texting me . i looked at our group chat and replied back to everyone . 

i texted everyone back thank you and started to get ready for mattia to come and get me . i got in the shower and shaved and washed my hair since it was my wash day . 

i got out the shower , washed my face ,and brushed my teeth . i walked to my closet and tried to find something to wear . i choose a khaki cargo pants with a cream khaki long sleeve shirt with my blue j's . i put on light makeup and some clear lipgloss .

i just left my hair curly and let it air dry . i put my bag downstairs and got a water bottle from the kitchen . i looked at the time and mattia was late . i still dont know where we are going but im really excited . mattia never fails to bring me to exciting places . 

while waiting for mattia i just made videos and took selfies . i made some tiktoks and saved them to my drafts . i got a text from mattia saying ' sorry im late i had to pick something up' and i just replied and said ok . 

few minutes later there was a knock on the door , i looked out  and it was mattia . "helloooo" he says looking me up and down in a admiring voice . " damn baby you look so good " he says giving me a kiss . 

" and your late , but you the yummy too " i say looking at him . he is wearing black jeans , white graphic tee over a black hoodie and black cat jordans . 

" oh and happy birthday love " he says smiling at me . " thank you " i replied with a smile . he grabbed my suitcase and walked to the car . i locked the front door and walked to the car . mattia then walks around with roses and ballons . i smiled at him and gave him a good kiss " this was your late stop" i say and he nods his head . he opens the car door for me and i get in .

" can you please tell me where we are going please?" i asked getting anxious by the second . " no you will see when we get there babe " he says to me . 

i just sit back in my seat and go on my phone while he drives . 

______

we have been driving for an hour now and i was getting bored so i wanted to go live . 

" babe im going live " i tell mattia and he nods . i put my phone on the tripod and placed it in the middle so they can see me and mattia , then i started it . 

" hey guys " i say to the camera then viewers started coming in 

user: happy birthday pretty 

user : where are you guys going 

alejandrosario : happy birthday ugly rat 

kairiconsentino : where yall going ?

alvaromero: happy birthday mom

user : uhh why cant i be as hot as this couple 

" thank you guys so much for all the birthday wishes , i reposted most of you guys edits on my story " i say reading the comments . 

" i honestly dont know where we are going mattia said it was a surprise " i replied to a comment. " alejandro piss off " i laugh . " guys mattia looks so good ", i turned the camera morely to him 

" babe stop im trying to drive " he laughs and i turn the phone back around . " play some music" i say to mattia and he connects his phone to the bluetooth . 

user : put that you dont own any music so they wont copyright the live

user: mattia is hot

user: y/n is so freaking gorgeous 

meliyah._ : sister you look so good omgggg

jessicadiaz: bestie you look amazing 

" okay i did it , yes mattia is hot but he is mine , thank you , you all are gorgeous too" mattia looks at me and smiles from what i said . 

the music started playing and i started singing and jamming out , " i dont drive r8 i dont like those " i sang

" i drive to daytona and it tinted the windows " mattia sang along .

" can fuck with nobody not even my shawdows " is sang ater then he turns the music down . " babe open the glove compartment " mattia tells me and i open it . " okay guys i gotta go love you" and i ended the live .

" get the blindfold and put it on " he asked me . " no im not putting it on " i say to him like he is crazy . " please babe . your gonna ruin the surprise " he says and smiles . i gave in , i took out the blindfold and put it on . 

" okay we are almost there " he says and i get excited and anxious . 

5 minutes later ....

" babe take the blind fold off ... now " he says . i rush to take it off and i look around my unfamiliar settings and see a big sign saying ' welcome to new york' 

" you brought me to new york " i asked excitedly , i lean over his side and kiss him non stop . 

" thank you thank you thank you " i say kinda sounding annoying . " i checked us in a hotel suite penthouse size , and we have dinner reservations at 7:00 so we have enough time to explore " he says looking at me as we pull up to the hotel . " i love you so much " i say to him .

" i love you too" he replies with a smile .