Epilogue I

Dimitri Pov
8 months later

I walked inside my mansion and saw the whole family along with my idiot friends sitting around my 9 month pregnant wife…… I sighed annoyed since when we told our family about the pregnancy my dad came from Greece to stay here with us….. And to worse it I had an huge fight with shiv dad and mom….. They wanted to take her to India for delivery but I told them no….. I couldn’t stay away from my love so we had an huge fight in the end they agreed and came here to stay with us….. So that they can take care of shiv that was four months ago….. Since then I wouldn’t even able to talk with my wife properly….. She was always surrounded by our family now she is 9 months 2 weeks pregnant….. Our baby due date is just two weeks away and the whole mansion is buzzing with excitement for the baby arrival….. To top it off my bastard friends came here for baby shower and staying here for two weeks….. I walked inside the living room and sat on one of the sofa sighing……

I have been sitting here for 5 minutes but Noone noticed me they are busy talking with each other…. I cleared my throat gaining there attention….. Ohhh son you are here how did the meeting went??? my dad asked grinning at me….. It was fine dad I said annoyed and saw my mother-in-law feeding my wife…… I looked at my beautiful wife who looks very much pregnant and beautiful….. Her whole face has this beautiful glow due to pregnancy….. She was pregnant with my child which made my heart beat so fast with happiness and excitement…… I kept on looking at my beautiful wife until I felt someone hit my head….. What the hell I turned and looked at the person angrily to see Sebastian standing there smirking….. Stop looking at your wife for an while Dimitri you have whole lifetime to look at her Sebastian said smirking at me….. I glared at him angrily bastard I cursed when he and Vladimir came and joined us in sofa…..

What the fucking hell??? did this bastards don’t they have an billion dollar company to run…. instead they all are staying here to annoy me I cursed inwardly….. Are you even listening son my dad asked looking at me…. I looked at him confused that’s when I realised he was saying something to me before….. Ahhhh shit I was not even listening what he was saying….. Look at him uncle he didn’t even listened to the single word you said busy looking at his wife Vladimir said smirking…… I glared at Vladimir while everyone else chuckled looking at me shaking there heads….. In this past few months they knew how possessive I am when it comes to my wife…… What were you saying about dad??? I asked my father annoyed….. Its nothing son we thought of taking Shiv to India my dad said grinning at me…… what??? nooo she is not going anywhere for an God sake dad she is heavily pregnant I snapped at him….. While everyone started laughing that’s when I realised they were pulling my leg for fun…..

Ohhh enough stop teasing my son my mother-in-law said smiling at me….. Atleast I have one person to support me in this house I thought sighing……. Rest of the day went fast while my fucking friends kept on bothering and irritating me….. By night I walked inside of my room I saw my wife sitting in the bed finally I sighed happily….. When she saw me she gave me an heartwarming smile while I pulled her into an hug….. I missed you so much agapi mou I said kissing her lips….. Holding her in my arm I felt home, peace and love…… I missed you too Dimitri she said kissing my forehead….. How is my baby doing I asked her touching her bulging belly….. You baby is fine kicking me continuously shiv said pouting….. I chuckled at her kissing her belly when I heard her….. We haven’t decided the name yet Dimitri she said looking at me….. We decided to know the baby gender on delivery time as an surprise…… we will decide the name soon agapi mou I said hugging her…… I love you Dimitri Shiv said hugging me…. I love you so much agapi mou I said kissing her forehead that night I slept peacefully cuddling with her……

I felt someone shaking my shoulders harshly then I heard Dimitri wake up Shiv said….. I opened my eyes immediately sitting up what happen agapi mou are you alright??? I asked looking at her worried…… I saw her clutching her belly breathing harshly…… my water just broke she said gripping my hand tightly…… what??? I said shocked while my mind didn’t seems to work….. Dimitri we need to get to the hospital Shiv said shaking me harshly making me clear from my trance….. Ughhh yes agapi mou I said getting up from the bed lifting her in my arms…… I carried her hurriedly towards the car when  my dad and everyone came to us rushing…. Dad shiv is going into labour I said walking fastly towards the car…. I placed safety in back seat while Vladimir sat in driver seat along with Sebastian….. Vladimir drove us to the hospital I kept holding and talking to her trying to sooth her pain……

Soon we reached the hospital doctors rushed to us….. Mrs. Sorades how far long your contractions are doctor asked checking her…… soon they took her inside we waited outside few minutes later doctor came out I rushed to him….. What happened??? her due date is two weeks away I asked worriedly….. It seems your baby wanted to see you soon Mr. Sorades doctor said looking at me…… next two hours went fast I sat there along with shiv holding her hands everytime her contractions hits her….. Mrs. Sorades you are you dilated fully doctor said I looked at him confused…… its time Mr.sorades doctor said looking at me…. Mrs. Sorades push harder he said I looked at her pale face…… ughhhh she screamed trying to push…. I am here love I said caressing her head looking at her…… ahhhh I am going to kill sorades she screamed gripping my hand painfully…… it’s OK love push harder I said softly trying calm my nerves….. You are never touching me again you asshole she said screaming profanities…..

Ahhhhh Shiv screamed falling on to the bed when I heard doctor say it’s an boy Mr. & Mrs. Sorades…. I looked at shiv smiling and kissed her forehead thank you so much agapi mou I said….. I love you Dimitri she said smiling at me….. When the first time I holded my son looking at him I had tears in my eyes….. He is so beautiful love I said smiling at shiv….. He has your blue eyes and he looks exactly like you she said smiling at me…… at this moment I felt complete and the luckiest man in the world….. Do you thought of any name??? she asked looking at our son….. I liked the name isandro I said looking at my beautiful wife…. I liked dev she said looking at our son and me….. Then something striked in my mind I looked at my wife grinning dev??? Like matching with Dimitri I said looking at her while she blushed….. Yes shiv said turning red I kissed her…. I love you so much agapi mou I said kissing her….. I love you too Dimitri she said kissing me…. Soon our family and friends came in smiling and excitement in there eyes….. Everyone meet dev isandro sorades I said looking at my wife and son…..

Please do vote and comment.....