Chapter Eight

Shiv Pov

Monday came so soon after having an wonderful week which is full of fun and excitement.... Its too boring to get ready for work.... As usual I got ready to work had breakfast and left to work in my car... Twenty minutes later I reached my office walked into the elevator saying hi to James... Reaching my office I went to prepare Mr. Sorades coffee... After five minutes I reached his office knocked his office door.... Come in I heard the husky voice which i been hearing for almost three years... He has an deep manly voice... What was I thinking he is still an asshole boss though too bad... Shaking my head I entered his office placing his coffee in the table..

Good morning Mr. Sorades I said in my professional tone.... He looked up from the file and nodded his head... Ugghhh arrogant asshole thinking in my head... I started saying his schedule for today he had one meeting at afternoon.... After finish saying his schedule I note down the changes which has to be updated in our new project... How was Russia ms. Shivani Mr. Sorades asked.... Russia is fine sir and meeting with Mr. Volkov went well.... Mr. Volkov will be coming here for his meeting with you sir... I scheduled your meeting on Wednesday so he will be here to sign the deal I finished calmly looking at his face didn't missed the surprised look in his eyes which is replaced with an empty look...

Fine prepare all the documents required for the contract and call my lawyer he has to be there when we sign the contract he said with blank face.... What no good job or well done seriously this man does not even know how to treat his employees... Taking an deep breathe i said Yes sir.... Then you can leave he said rudely... Nodding my head I left his room getting into my cabin why am I working for an asshole I should consider taking volkov offer.... I never understood what his is problem with me... I have seen how he treats rest of the employees but he treats me rudely like he is some god or something... I guess he does not like me always rude and finding mistake in my work so that he could bark at me....

Sighing I completed the paper work for the volkov contract.... Few hours later finally lunch hour letting him know that I am going for lunch I went out to the little cafe I like... After ordering my favourite food I heard my phone vibrate.... Unlocking my phone I saw text from matt... We been texting for past two days he is an nice guy... Hey shiv how about dinner this Saturday he texted... Sure matt send me the address I will be there I giggled... After finishing my yummy lunch I got back to the office doing my work for rest of the day....

Dimitri Pov

Waking up early I went to gym before starting my day... Two hours of work out I got freshed up wore my Ash grey suit I checked my phone seeing the messages from miranda... She is getting clingy now a days... She not a bad fuck or good fuck I guess I have to get rid of her... Getting into my black maybach I reached my office... Getting into the private elevator without giving any glance to the people I reached my cabin... After few minutes I heard the knock sound I said come in... I heard my p.a walking in placing my coffee in the table I heard her say good morning I looked up from the file nodded to her to continue... I heard her saying my schedule for today after that I asked her how was Russia Ms.shivani...

After hearing what she said I couldn't control giving an surprise look which is replaced by my blank look... I can't believe volkov agreed to the deal after meeting her... We been trying to get in touch with volkov for few months... So i gave this work to shivani to do thinking she won't be able to do anything... Again she proved me wrong by fixing an meeting with volkov... Clearing my mind Fine prepare all the documents required for the contract and call my lawyer he has to be there when we sign the contract I said with blank face..after hearing her leaving my cabin I sighed still i couldn't believe she made volkov agree...

Of course she is Ms. Prim and professional always accepting the challenges I throw at her by completing it.... It irked me she is also this calm and professional not loosing her cool even though i treat her rudely by pointing out mistakes... She always takes it professionally correcting it... Now a days she not even giving me any chance to scold at her....one day I will make you loose your calm and cool attitude miss p.a.... shaking my head I continue doing my work for rest of the day...