Chapter Fifty Four

Dimitri Pov

We reached the spot while mark drove all the while I felt pain in my heart nothing can happen to her….. The moment I heard her scream I lost it I fell down Mark rushed to me…. Taking my phone he checked her location… Dimitri get up nothing won’t happen to her mark consoled me…. We got into the car reaching the spot I saw the ambulance, police cars with fire truck are surrounded…. I rushed through the crowd searching for her while Mark following….. Officers stopped us not letting go further I am sorry sir you can’t go police officer said…. No I have to see my fiance she was here I screamed looking ahead….. Mark holded me asking officers what happened here…. An chemical truck lost its control crashing on the vehicles officer explained….. It killed me hearing those words I looked around frantically searching for her….. Mark said something to the officers then they let us in…. I ran searching for her I saw the chemical truck fully burned....

I felt my heart broke seeing the truck all I could hope that she is alright…. I walked further to see the car I gifted her half burnt….. Tears formed in my vision I fell down on knees looking at the car I screamed noooo….. All I could feel someone ripped my heart out and killed my soul….. Nooo she can’t be dead she has to be fine I screamed in agony….. No I can’t lose her she can’t be dead leaving me alone…. I couldn’t even say that I love her I cried tears sliding from my eyes….. All I could see her light brown eyes smiling at me looking at me happily…..i love her so much she is my love my life my queen tears continued to fell…… I lost most precious person love of my life I screamed…. I don’t know how long I stared at the car until I heard an soft voice calling my name…..

Dimitri I heard her voice again calling me…. Turning around I saw her running towards me calling my name…. All I could see her she is alive she is here my love is alive….. Nothing happened to her I let out an deep breathe still looking at her shocked all I could see her only nothing else…. The pain and agony I felt few minutes ago is replaced with happiness and relief by seeing her….. She came and hugged me tightly saying I am here Dimitri…… I stood there looking at her trying to believe she is real while she hugged me tightly…..she cupped my face with her hand looking at me saying hey nothing happened I am fine….. She wiped my tears with her hands all I could see those beautiful brown eyes looking at me with love….. I hugged her tightly sighing tears fell down from my eyes….. I pulled back from her looked at her face holding in my hands….. I smashed my lips on hers kissing her with all the emotions I felt for her….. She kissed me back equally……….

Pulling away from her I looked at her eyes said I thought I lost you in mere whisper…

Pulling away from her I looked at her eyes said I thought I lost you in mere whisper….. No you didn’t I am here Dimitri she said smiling at me lovingly…… I love you agapi mou I love you so much I said kissing her forehead….. She looked at me shocked then her face turned into huge smile I love you too Dimitri she said kissing my forehead…… don’t ever leave me like that agapi mou you nearly killed me I said hugging her…… what I felt in this last few minutes I don’t ever want to feel that ever again….. It killed me to think I lost her….. Pulling away I checked her looking for any injuries scared…. I am fine Dimitri she said smiling at me….. I lifted her in my arm got up from the road I turned to see Mark looking at us stunned….. Noone ever saw me crying right now I am happy that nothing happened to my love…. I couldn’t even care least about the people looking at us….. I started to walk towards my car while Mark followed me with small smile…..

Getting into the car I placed her in my lap closely while Mark drove us to hospital….. Tell me did you get an injuries I asked her frantically….. I am fine Dimitri nothing happened she said kissing my cheeks… I checked her hands and legs to see scratches and bruises….. It killed me to see her hurt a tear slipped from my eyes… you are hurt I couldn’t protect you agapi mou I said angrily…. I couldn’t protect her she is hurt because of me all because of me I thought angrily….. Dimitri look at me she said lifting my face….. You saved me it’s because of you I am alive she said looking at me with love….. You are hurt Its all my fault I said angrily at myself…. No you saved me she said kissing my lips….. We reached the hospital I carried her out in my arms to the emergency unit….. After few seconds doctors came rushing to the wards to check her……

I waited outside along with Mark that nothing must happens to her…. She will be fine Dimitri Mark said placing his hand on my shoulders….. Find out who is behind that accident Mark I said gritting my teeth…. Mark nodded and went away to make some calls…. After what it seems like ages doctors came out and said Mr.sorades everything is fine with Ms. Shiv just has scratches and some bruises no severe damage…. I let the breathe I was holding thank god…. She might feel concussion due to the blast nothing else sir doctor said…. Can I take her home??? I asked…. Yes sir just make sure she has proper bed rest and diet doctor said I nodded…. I went inside the room saw her sitting at the bed….. I sat in the bed beside her pulling her into my lap hugging her tightly….. See I am perfectly fine doctor said that she said cupping my face….

I was about to kiss her but got disturbed by Mark who said car is waiting for us…… I got up from the bed before she step down I lifted her my arms while she grasped…. What are you doing??? I can walk she said looking at me shocked….. You are not putting your feet down agape mou I said looking at her…. I carried her to the car again mark drove us to penthouse…. After reaching I carried her to our room placing her in our bed…. Don’t step out from this bed I said strictly…… but I want to use washroom she said glaring at me…. I carried her to washroom gave her the dress to change….. After that I made sure her to rest and went to kitchen to prepare food….. By the time I finished cooking mark came with Vladimir and Alex….. Is she alright?? Vladimir asked worried…. Yes she is fine I said looking at him….. We want to  ask her what happened there Dimitri Mark said…. No not right now mark she needs rest I snapped angrily….

What’s going on here??? I heard her say turning around I saw her standing near the kitchen…. What the fuck she is doing out of the bed I walked towards her…. What are you doing here agapi mou??? didn’t I tell you not to step out the bed I said glaring at her….. I am hungry she said looking at me… I carried her to the sofa and made sit comfortably….. How are you Moya lyubov??? you scared me Alex said sitting besides her…. I am fine Alex she said smiling at him…. Don’t scare us like this radnaya Vladimir said while I glared at him…. I am fine vlad she said smiling….. I bought the plate from kitchen and started to feed her while all of them looked at me stunned….. After feeding her we sat down  then mark said shiv we need to know what happened??? ….. Not now mark I growled at him…. Placing her hand on mine its fine Dimitri she said smiling at me….

Please do vote and comment.....