Chapter Ten

Shiv Pov

For past two days I don't know what crawled up into my boss ass... He is behaving very rude and snapping for very silly things... Like his coffee is not hot enough or its too strong.... Like hell I have been making that coffee for almost three years... Its the same coffee but still he is behaving like an asshole.... There is something wrong with him he is not this cold and rude usually but now this is too much.... The whole office is feeling like an war zone one wrong step you will be killed... I thought I was getting his weird behavior but it seems like the whole office going through the same.....

What happen to him is it because of his girlfriend or any business deal.... Last time I checked everything is going smooth even better we got the volkov contract.... That got me thinking he is been behaving like this after the volkov meeting.... What the actual hell I thought he wanted volkov contract.... Damn him and his bipolar attitude..... His mood swings are getting worse... I even asked Mark what is wrong with Mr. Sorades he even dont know what is wrong with him.... In the end I called his best friend Ethan Mccoy to lift up his mood... Two days his enough of his hostile behaviour i dont want to start my next week like this.... Lets hope he gets his shit cleared in this weekend....

Thank god today is Saturday I have an date with matt today which bought an smile to my lips.... Its been long I had went to date and I am really excited to meet matt.... I have whole day to get ready..... After finishing my breakfast I prepared an bath so I can take long bath.... matt texted me that he will pick me at 6.30p.m....i asked him where we are going he said it's an surprise.... After an long relaxing bath I got out from tub walked into my closet decide what to wear today.... I picked an simple black dress shrieked by the sudden scream....

You are not wearing that dress bitch Amy screamed... For an God sake don't scare me like that Amy I glared at her angrily..... Let me decide the dress for your date Amy cheered pushing me aside going through the wardrobe..... Fine do whatever you want I huffed.... After 10 minutes she pulled out an dark red bodycon dress out... No way I am not wearing that dress Amy I screamed at her.... Yes you are Amy glared at me... Its too much for first date you idoit I don't want matt thinking that I am seducing him I said....no its not much and besides its not bad to seduce the green eyed cutie Amy winked at me...

After long 45 minutes here I am standing in the bodycon dress that hugs my curve like second skin and show too much

After long 45 minutes here I am standing in the bodycon dress that hugs my curve like second skin and show too much... Although i am on curvier side I am not that comfortable wearing tight dress because of my bust.... Looking at the mirror I saw my brown hair is curled up lightly with bold eyes and red lipstick... Damn I look hot if my father or brother sees me like this they will never let me work again... Coming from the South Indian family having overprotective father and brother is very bad that I couldn't enjoy my college life.. That is also one of the reason I want to independent.... After working hard for three years I have an good career and savings in my account...

Hearing my phone vibrate I received an text from matt that he is here... Finally smiling myself Infront of mirror i picked clutch i got out of room... Then our apartment door bell rang... I heard amy opening the door.... Hi matt Amy wished... Hi matt I walked into the living room looking at him... Turning his head from Amy his eyes widened in the sight of me with his mouth parted little...giving me an top to bottom look at me he stood there.... I could see his eyes held shock, appreciation, lust and desire with heated look i turned into red let bit...

Lets go matt i said pulling him out of world... You look beautiful shiv saying he handed me red rose bouquet... Thank you matt I blushed... Bye Amy we said and got out of my apartment... Getting into his car he opened the door for the passenger side... So much chivalry I thought thank you matt I said... He also got in and started driving... So where are we going matt I asked him.... Patience beautiful you will know soon he replied smirking.... Ok fine I said blushing at his endearment..... After half an hour the car stopped in front of an building... Again matt got out opening the door for me... I smiled and holded his hand...

It was an beautiful lakeside restaurant that matt picked for our date... We got into the restaurant welcomed by matre de talking us to the table.... Matt pulled the chair for me then he sat on the opposite seat... The table had an beautiful view of the lake which is so romantic.... Its beautiful here matt thanking for inviting me here i said looking at the lake... Anything for you beautiful matt winked... Hahaha dr. Stevens are you trying to flirt with me i smirked at him... If it is working then I am beautiful he said grinning.... After ordering our food....we played 20 questions and we talked about everything to nothing for almost three hours...

Matt was charming, cute and gentleman making me feel comfortable with his jokes and talks through whole dinner... When the waiter kept the bill we bought fought because I wanted to pay half of the bill amount.... In the end matt paid the bill while me glaring at him... Fine next time I will the pay the bill matt I glared at him... Are you saying OK to the second date beautiful matt grinned happily which I ended up blushing red.... You look beautiful when you blush shiv matt smiled caressing my cheek... Thank you matt I again blushed more... Getting into the car matt drove us to my apartment... After half an hour we reached my apartment.... Matt again opened the door for me... Thank you matt I really had wonderful time i smiled looking at him... The pleasure is all mine beautiful he said kissing my cheeks... Again my face got red by blushing damn its been long I blushed like this... Good night Dr. Stevens I winked at matt... Good night beautiful matt smirked got into his car driving away...

Entering into the apartment I was greeted with Amy grinning face.... What I asked her.... You know your face looks like red I guess the date went well Amy jumped happily... Shut up Amy I blushed more... Uhhh so cutie saying this Amy pulled my cheeks... Stop pulling my cheeks Amy i pulled my face from her hold... You young lady have lot of explanation to do Amy smirked... After changing into my pj's we both settled in couch while Amy eating popcorn... Seriously its not movie you know Amy I sighed... Narrating the whole date story to Amy we both talked a lot and got into our bed late....