Chapter Thirty

Dimitri Pov

She is here finally I let out the breathe I was holding unknowingly.... Right now she is making her way through elevator..... I told my security team to let me know when she arrives..... After few minutes I heard an knock in my door..... Opening some file I said come in to her...... I heard an heels clicking sound i still didn't looked up from the file.... Good evening Mr.sorades I heard say... .. Looking up from the file I saw her standing in front of me my eyes widened in the sight infront of me.....what the fuck she is wearing  there she stood in an fucking black dress which hugged her curvy figure showing off her big plump breast and wide hip looking down i saw an slit in that dress.....

Fuck she is looking so hot and sexy.... Damn it I was looking at her from head to toe can't believing what I am seeing fuck she kept her curvy body hidden all this long.... I was still looking at her stunned and my brain doesn't seems not to work..... Fuck then I heard her throat clearing voice making me shake out from the dazes... Mr. Sorades she started but i cut her off.... Ohh you are here i already found the file i said trying to calm my nerve...... She looked at me stunned.... It was here in the table you can leave i said making her  angry.....i know i am digging my grave here saying all this.... I shouldn't be pissing her off but I hold myself she wore some dress like this to go out with some dickhead I thought looking at file....

Then I heard her say good night Mr.sorades while glaring at me.... I looked up from the file to see her turning to leave giving me an clear view of her ass fuck..... I shifted in my seat I was already hard when I saw her now it's getting worse.... When she was about to open the door i said Have an good weekend ms.shivani.... Fuck why the hell I did said that I already pissed her off enough fuck.... She turned around said have an good weekend Mr.sorades she walked out my cabin...fuck shit what have I done I know she already hate me for being an asshole to her.... Now i made it worse fuck I can't still believe she wore an dress like that to some asshole..... How dare she i fucking wanted to rip that bastard eye for seeing her in this dress....

I left the office drove to my penthouse fuck I need an cold shower..... After reaching I took off my clothes and took an cold shower.... All the while I thought of her beautiful breast and damn those wide hip how it would feel when I fuck her..... Fuck fuck I punched the wall I never thought I would go crazy for my p. a.... Fuck ethan was right she indeed had an nice ass..... That day I went to bed fucking dreaming about her..... The whole weekend went me thinking about my sudden feeling towards her..... Fuck she worked for me 3 years still I don't know anything about..... I couldn't understand why I had to ruin her date with her boyfriend and to top it off I pissed her off very nicely.... I never had any problem with women's wearing clothes that shows there skin.... But why I am fucking furious seeing her wearing an dress like that..... Fuck I am so confused....

Monday morning I got ready to work in my blue striped suit getting into my car I checked my phone for the updates about shiv.... I had her followed for the weekend to know that she met that jerk.... Turns out she didn't she went out with her roommate.... I had checked that shithead Matthew Stevens he is an doctor and his records all are clear..... Reaching my office I went to cabin sitting down.... They did not meet but I can't do something like that again..... Fuck now I have find an way to remove that jerk..... After few minutes I heard an knock on my door.... Knowing thats my p. a who is pissed off at me..... I don't know what she is going to do to me for ruining her date....

I saw her walking into my cabin holding my coffee.... As usual she kept the coffee in the table and wished me good morning Mr.sorades with blank face..... All the while I looked at her today she wore an black skirt and blue silk shirt which didn't showed off her curves.... Good morning Ms.shiv I said.... Then she continued about today schedule after finishing it she left the cabin as usual..... OK what the fuck all i saw blank face which she usually gives me.... I expected her to scream at me for ruining her date but she just gave me her usual calm and collected look atleast I thought she would glare at me.... But she didn't something is definitely wrong i took the coffee cup holding it closer i smelled.... Then i took an sip but it tasted normal nothing in it.....

I thought she would do something but she didn't.... Her calm behavior is scaring me now..... All this calm definitely indicates there is an storm waiting for me..... Something is definitely wrong god help I fucking don't know what is going to happen.... After few hours I had finished some files I checked the time it was almost lunch time.... I thought of ordering something in today when I heard the door opened loudly.... I heard darling i missed you so much i heard an loud annoying voice.... Looking up I saw someone who I never wanted to see Gabriella Mckenzie what the fuck she is doing here.... Getting up from my chair I saw her running towards me hugging tightly.... Ohh dimi I missed you honey thank you for sending those flowers Gabriella said making me stunned..... What flowers fuck I didn't sent any flowers to her definitely not to her...

Gabriella Mckenzie is an model and also one of my one night stands I slept with her once after that she started to follow where ever I go.... She kinda become obsessed with saying she is my fiance to the other women's.... Gabriella is an fucking bitch and psycho...... Gabriella what are you doing here i asked her annoyed..... What honey you sent me flower to meet for our date today she said twirling her hair happily..... What the fuck date hell I am not going out with her...... Gabriella I didn't sent any flowers I said pulling away from her.... What but you sent those beautiful bouquet along with chocolates didn't you remember she said making me stunned..... Then i heard an knock i saw i my p.a coming in looking at us..... Sir the car is waiting for you in front and your lunch date reservation is ready for you and Ms Mckenzie shiv said with smirk.....

Hello readers I hope you like the double update.....

Please do vote and comment.....