Chapter Seventeen

Shiv Pov
(chennai, india)

The day went fast me working on collecting all the evidence.... By night I had all the evidence I need... Fuck that bitch miranda is engaged to xavier fucking bloody golddigger... And to top it off the new information I got from my team is like cherry on the top... Ohhh this is going to ruin them for sure.... After checking the videos I saw the time I know by now they would have got the tender... So I called mark after few rings he picked up... I saw Mark grinning at me... Hi mark congratulations on the tender I said looking at him smirking...

What how do you know?? Mark said with shocked face... I have my ways mark go to Mr. Sorades cabin I need to talk to him and also I am sending some file check it I said with blank face.... Mark and Jason went to his cabin... congratulations Mr. Sorades for getting the deal i said... Mark turned the tab screen showing Mr. Sorades side when he saw me i had an calm expression in my face... Thank you Ms. Shivani he said what the fuck someone pinch me the great Dimitri sorades saying thank you damn that's something... I smirked at him for that he looked at me raising his eyebrows....

Are you deeply thinking about how your quotation had children benefits Mr.sorades i said  smirking at him.....damn I should record this looking at his face he had shock written all over his face.....i have not yet begin he is shocked already... Jason can you go to my cabin and get the file I asked for I said to Jason... He left immediately to get the file.... I saw him looking at mark i know what he is thinking...Few minutes later Jason walked in with an file and gave it to Mr. Sorades... Opening the file I saw his face changing his jaw hanging open.... Good thats what i want you thought wrong Mr. Sorades...

This is the original file sir I replaced the file in you cabin with an decoy I said.... Whoever stole that while took the decoy one I set it as a trap I said continued smirking..... Looking at his face it was priceless.... About the children benefits I added that in your quotation knowing Mr.wexford owns many educational trust for children's i continued... You replaced the file but how we did see you any video he asked questioning.... Because I didn't replaced it sir you did i grinned at him... Too bad the best part are yet to come.... What how he asked me shockingly... Remember the last time I gave you the file after submitting the quotation i never gave you the original file sir I gave you the decoy one knowing that you won't be checking it I smirked.....

But shiv how did you know that someone is trying to steal the file mark asked... Mark I am sending you an video file check that one i said calmly..... And for me knowing about this I know this deal is very important for sorades Inc i said continuing.... Also I saw some unusual things happening in this building so I made an decoy I explained to Mr.sorades.... Who had an weird look in his face... Boss see this video mark said to Mr. Sorades... I know what he is seeing in that video... It was the video of miranda while stealing the file...mr.sorades face changed into rage... I saw him thinking about how i got this video..

Remember Mr. Sorades you asked me to hire an white hat hacker to improve our security system I said looking at me... Yes i remember he said... Well the hacker we hired showed me how weak our security cams are so we installed an secondary camera in the office building which can't be scrambled or jammed I said smirking.... And also I saw miranda snooping around your office when you are not there so I guessed it i said looking at me...Oh wait I am not done yet the best part is yet to come xavier Rodriguez is the fiance of miranda Kass now you know how xavier got this file i said shocking Mr. Sorades...

And it seems Rodriguez industry is in verge of bankruptcy i said smirking... Apart from the video there is more file and video which is proof for xavier trying steal from company is also there boss Mark said grinned at Mr. Sorades....Ohh the information I gave them is more than enough to destroy Rodriguez company into dust.... Mr. Sorades gave me an questioning look... I got my ways to collect information sir I grinned....I saw some guilt flashing in his eyes... very well good job ms.shivani Mr. Sorades said with small smile... So the devil know how to smile I thought damn shiv don't forget what he did... Its fine sir I was doing my job have good day sir again congratulations Mr. Sorades i said with blank face....

After cutting the call I felt peace I know Mr. Sorades will be planning Rodriguez destruction.... Next few days I enjoyed my time with my family... We shifted our things from old house to new.... We bought new furniture and lot of things... I meet with my friends we had blast time enjoying together talking lot... It is so good to have fun after long time... By Friday I know I have to leave today.... I also told my decision about changing company they said whatever you feel good then do it... I felt really happy that my family supports me... If you quitting then it's perfect we will start searching for groom for you my mom said shocking me... Mom its too soon beside we have to marry ro first i said smirking at him... What the heck no why me besides we have to get you married before mine ro grinned at me... We both started fighting....

OK enough you both shiv rohit is right we have to get married you first dad said looking at me... I made an sad face.... Its not like we are going to marry you tomorrow so you will have time besides if you like someone then tell us dad said with a soft voice... Thinking about someone my mind went to matt but we are the beginning of the relationship I don't want to rush things I thought... OK dad I said looking at him... My family came to airport to send me off... While mom was giving me an long lecture to take care of health... After hugging mom and dad... I looked at my brother rohit.... Take care booboo he said with smile... You to ro and take care of mom and dad I said hugging him... Saying bye to my family I boarded into my flight....