Chapter Sixty One

Shiv Pov

Opening the door of my apartment I saw Amy running here and there while talking in the phone……. Someone seems to be so busy that she didn’t even notice me entering the living room….. I sat in the couch switching on the TV….. After few minutes I saw still Amy didn’t notice me what is wrong with this girl now I sighed…… then I heard an loud screaming you are here Amy screamed…… so you did noticed finally I said sarcastically……. When did you came??? Amy asked sitting besides me…. I have been here for past 10 minutes it seems  some one is busy with  an call I said rolling my eyes…… Ohh shut up bitch I was checking arrangements for your Bachelorette party Amy said smirking…… why do I have a feeling that you are going to do something crazy I said looking at her….. Wait and watch babe Amy said smirking….. Now I am sure she definitely did something crazy….. Atleast tell me where are we going I asked at her….. We are going to one of Aaron’s club Amy said huffing……

Did Aaron know about the party I asked eying her keenly…… he doesn’t know Amy said grinning….. Then how did you managed to get place in his club I said….. Kayla helped me Amy said shrugging her shoulder….. Kayla??? I questioned her..... Aaron’s sister she got us the whole vip section without Aaron knowing Amy said smirking…… bitch if he found out you are dead I said grinning….. Now come on lets get you ready for your party Amy said pulling me from sofa…. For an godsake party is at evening only where are you pulling me now I asked groaning…. We are late for our salon appointment Amy said dragging me out…… after 5 long hours we came from salon I was so tired when Amy pushed me to get dressed giving me an bag….. After taking an long bath I opened the box to see an white flinge dress with deep vneck…. Ohh fuck what the hell was she thinking buying an dress like this I thought….. You are not ready yet Amy screamed…. I am not wearing that dress I said huffing…. You are Amy said smirking……

 You are Amy said smirking……

Shiv dress

Amy dress

After 30 minutes I was finally ready Amy did my makeup and hair…. I looked at the mirror to see how sexy I am looking in that dress with bright red lips and wavy hair….. Damn I look so hot I thought….. Amy wore an black flinge thin strap dress looking hot….. Lets go our drive is waiting Amy said….. When we walked out I saw an limo waiting for us…. I looked at Amy shocked while she winked at me…… getting inside I saw Kayla and the girls waiting for us….. The whole ride was fun while girls already started drinking…… we reached the club and walked to the vip section….. I saw the whole room was decorated with black and silver balloons….. Damn it looks so beautiful I saw an centre table with cake and drinks kept…… Amy it’s so perfect I said hugging her…. Come on bride it’s time to party Amy said dragging me…. I cut the cake popping champagne bottle while the girls screamed in excitement…… after few hours most of the girls are drunk while I only I had two glass of champagne….. Now girls it’s time for bride game Amy said pulling me to stand……