Chapter Fourty Two

Shiv Pov

Next day as Dimitri told he took me out and showed around Athens..... Its was an beautiful historic city he showed me around and explained each things calmly..... We both had our lunch out in the restaurant.... I saw most of the women's giving an look at him.... Who can't he himself looked like Greek God with blue eyes..... But he never gave any look back to those women's which surprised me is he really changed..... By evening we were walking around the city doing some shopping...... Something got my eyes when we were walking around I stopped and looked at the group of guys sitting on there bikes talking.... What got me most was the bike it was dodge tomehawk one of the fastest bike in the world..... Suddenly Dimitri asked why did you stopped do you want something he asked curiously looking at the direction I was seeing before......

Actually no I was looking at the bike I said pointing the bike.... You like bikes he asked me surprised..... Yes that one there is dodge tomehawk one of the fastest bike in the world I said pointing the grey bike.... He looked at me amused I never know you are into bikes he said amused..... So what I like bikes do you?? I asked him curiously..... As a matter of fact I do i even own some bikes he said.... You do but I thought you are not the guy who likes bike much i said looking at him..... Why did you say that??? he asked.... Well for one I never saw you driving one, two you mostly drove cars I said shrugging my shoulder..... Just because I don't drive bikes around doesn't mean I don't like them Moro mou he said..... Is that so then prove it I challenged him..... Fine tomorrow morning get ready he said challenged back.....

Next day I got ready in my black jeans with white tee and black jacket pairing it with boots... I tied my hair in pony did little makeup..... I got down from my room walked to the hall to see.... When I entered I saw Dimitri wearing black jeans, white tee and black jacket and he looked hot in jeans and tee.... Then i realised we both are twinning today woww.... Dimitri saw and gave me smirk let's go he said.... We both got down to the garage he pulled out is bmw k1200 bike wow nice ride I said looking at the bike.... he threw an helmet saying hop on..... I got in his bike where are we going i asked him.... You will see he said starting the bike..... After few minutes we are literally flying on the road Dimitri increased the speed while hugged him tightly......

I hate to admit but he do know how to ride an bike.... Damn him I thought I looked the scenes around me while I realized we are in the outskirts of the city...... The roads are mostly free with greenery on both sides..... It was an nice long bike ride its felt really good after an long time i am going on long drive like this..... It reminds me that me and ro used to go long drives back home...... After some times Dimitri stopped his bike when I looked around I saw an amazing view of city from here..... I got down from his bike and walked an little to see the better view of the whole city..... It looked really beautiful from here from the top..... So??? Dimitri asked raising his eyebrows..... What?? I asked him.... Now you agree that I can ride bike Moro mou he said smirking..... I looked at him fine you are not an bad rider I said grinning.....

What agree agapi mou that I am one of the best rider he said smirking..... No you are not aren't too much of yourself I said gloating at him.... He chuckled looking at me..... Its really beautiful from here i said looking at the city...... Its one of the best view of the city he said..... Thank you for bringing me here Dimitri I said smiling...... You are welcome agapi mou he said with smile...... We both were staring at each other.... Looking at his eyes my heart beated fastly while all I could see was those beautiful blue orbs looking at me with some unknown emotions...... He started leaning towards my face still looking at my eyes.... When his lips about to touch me i realised something and pushed him off....

Whatever emotion he had was now replaced by anger which is directed towards me.... Why can't you let me kiss you he asked angrily..... Are you seriously asking me why Dimitri i said with blank face..... Did you forget you kidnapped me and you ruined my relationship I said snapping at him.... All the sudden he asked do you love him..... That's none of your business I snapped angrily.... Its my business agapi mou tell me do you love him is that why you are not allowing me to kiss you he said gritting his teeth...... I don't have to answer you anything I fumed started to move away from him.... He pulled my arm and held me closer tell me do you love him he growled..... I tried to pull away from him but he tightened his hold more..... I don't love him OK hell I did liked him but not any more I said screaming at him.....

For few minutes we both stayed quiet looking at the peaceful looking city.... I am sorry he said softly..... I looked at him blankly.... I am sorry i ruined your relationship he said looking at me i could see genuineness and guilty in his eyes.... Its was never my intention to hurt you I just couldn’t stand seeing you with him he said pulling his hair..... Even if you did not ruined it we were never meant for each other i said sighing..... After that we stayed quiet.... So do you know how to ride an bike he asked changing the topic.... I looked at him raising my eyebrows why are you going to teach me how to ride I said smirking..... He doesn't know that I know how to ride this is going to be interesting......well i dont mind teaching you now he said grinning.... Ok lets do it i said grinning.... I got in his bike while got behind me explaining each and everything..... I listened to him saying about the bike then he told me start it..... I kicked the bike it roared into life by first kick..... Not bad for first time he said grinning... Ohh this is going to be fun.....

I gripped the accelerator increasing the speed I start to drive.... Dimitri holded my hands to control the bike.... But I increased the speed making him hold my waist tightly.... I drove so fast I could hear Dimitri screaming from behind stop it what are you doing....... After few minutes he stayed quiet understanding what just happened..... After driving for few more minutes I slowed the bike down stopping it in the road side.... He got down from his bike pulling the helmet.... I could see surprised and shocked look in his faces.... I removed my helmet grinning at him.... You know how to ride a bike he asked stunned..... I own an benelli bike back in new York I said smirking......damn I missed seeing your face when you were screaming behind me scared I said laughing at him...

I stood there with him laughing while he looked at me

I stood there with him laughing while he looked at me... Suddenly He pulled me closer to his body and smashed his lips on mine..... What the fuck I tried to push him away but he pulled my hands holding in place started to nipping my lips..... I felt the same shiver in my spine when he kissed before..... He started to lick me lips with his tongue while his other hand pulled my hair and tucked it making me grasp..... He used that to plunge his tongue into my mouth tasting me devouring me..... After few minutes I started to kiss him back while my knee gave away due to his deep kissing..... He hold me in place still kissing me deeply.... After few seconds he let go of my lips.... We both stood there breathing heavily staring at each other.... I could feel the tingles in my swollen lips because of his kiss.....

Please do vote and comment......