Chapter Fifteen

Shiv Pov
(chennai, india)

Finally i am home landing in the chennai airport after the long flight I was greeted with the warm weather of chennai.... Chennai is known for its metropolitan population and heat.... Coming out of the airport I saw my brother waiting for me.... My family consists of four people my father krishnan who works in an private company has an accountant and my mother brinda who is an housewife.... I have one elder brother rohit who works has an software engineer..... Running towards my brother I hugged him.... Ro i missed you i said happily..... I missed you too boo he said hugging me back... You are still not grown see you are still short ro said patting my head... You idiot I am an grown up I said hitting on his shoulder....

Getting our luggage into the car my brother drove us to our home.... All the while we have been taking about our work life and everything.... Reaching our home I literally ran out of the car running into the our home.... I am back i screamed getting inside our home... Looking around I saw my father who standing near to me... I ran across the room hugging tightly.... I missed you dad I said.... Me to booboo he said... Brinda see our daughter is back my father said calling my mother... My mother came out the kitchen seeing me she started crying.... I ran to her and hugged her... Look at you lost so much weight I shouldn't have sent you to new York my mom said looking at me...

Now I am back na I will gain that lost weight mom I am hungry already I said grinning.... My mom told me to get freshed so we can have dinner.... I went to my room and took bath changed into my pj and came to dinning room.... Entering the room I was welcomed with delicious smell of food which made my stomach growl.... Damn I am so hungry..... Sitting in the chair my mom started serving food for me.. Which all are my favourite naan, paneer butter masala, biryani and gulab juman yummy... I started stuffing everything into my mouth... Damn its been so long I had an good spicy Indian food.... Slow down boo Noone is taking your food my father said...

This is not fair You guys forgot about me ro whinned....mom you prepared all her favourite food ro complained.... I showed my tongue out teasing him... Grow up boo ro smirked.... You grow up idiot I grinned at him.... Stop it both of you Rohit let her eat my dad said looking at us.... After finishing my food we all settled down in the living room... Dad and mom started questioning about my work and my friend Amy how is she... Answering all the questions.... I told them my recent business trip Russia and everything.... Around midnight we went to our room to sleep because tomorrow we have lot of shopping and preparing to do for the function which is on day after tomorrow....

Sunday morning after having breakfast we all went to shopping... For lunch we all went to my favourite restaurant and had an delicious food.... I bought an purple color silk saree with matching jewellery to wear for tomorrow function.... After long shopping dropping my mom at home we went to see the arrangements for our new home..... Its was an beautiful two storey building with good garden space.... Entering the living room it was all decorated with flowers hanging the whole interior of the house decided by me and ro.... After arranging everything we got back home and had dinner and slept off because we have to wake up tomorrow early....

I felt someone shaking my shoulder opening my eyes I saw mom saying go get ready we have to go.... Getting up I took bath and got ready in purple saree with simple braided hair and wearing my jewels... I came out holding some bags which are the gifts I bought for my family... I am going to give after the function... Four hours running around inviting our friends and family and helping my mom... The poja came to an end for breakfast we ordered from outside catering which is taken care already... Thank god its already so much work... after everyone left we settled in the living room having our tea....

I pulled the bags I bought taking an small box I gave it to me dad who looked at me questioning.... Its my gift for you dad I said grinning happily.... He took and unwrapped it open the box I saw him smiling and hugging me... Its was rolex watch I got for him.... Then i gave an another box to my mom asking her to open it... For mom I bought an beautiful diamond earrings... Seeing the diamond earrings she started to scolding me why did you waste so much money shiv you could have saved for your marriage she scolded.... Mom chill I bought this for you to wear on my wedding I said winking at her.... For that she laughed and happily took it.... Turning around i saw my brother looking at me excitingly.... Where is my present ro asked looking at me... I didn't bought anything for you ro I actual forgot i said smirking... Mom dad it's not fair she got gifts for you but forgot about me ro whined angrily...

After few seconds I gave him an bag which is happily took... Taking the large box he looked at me questioningly... What open it I said grinning... Tearing off the wrapper he opened to see new macbook... He hugged me grinning happily thank you boo.... I am not done yet you idoit check the bag again I said smirking.....ro hurriedly checked the bag and found one more box which he opened it... What you thought I bought rolex only for dad bro I said smirking... Seeing the box he got happy and hugged me tightly thank you booboo ro said happily.....pulling away from the hug I saw my brother grinning and looking at dad and mom who is holding an bag... What you thought we didn't buy any gift for you princess my dad said grinning...

Running to them I hugged my dad and mom... They both asked me to open the gift... Tearing of the wrapper opening the box I saw an beautiful gold necklace with big jhumka.... Thank you dad mom you could have bought something simple for me I said hugging them happily... Our daughter deserves the best Princess my dad said grinning... Turning around where is your gift ro i asked narrowing my eyes at my brother... What I didn't bought you anything ro said smirking... You Idiot I am going to kill you saying this I started chasing my brother running around our home.... After few minutes getting tired of running I sat down angrily looking at him... Then i saw him holding an box... Running towards him I grappled the box teared it open to see Dyson hair curler.... Thank you ro i said happily when my phone ringing off...