Chapter Thirty Four

Shiv Pov

Bastard who the hell he thinks that he can do anything fucking asshole..... After leaving him in that damn balcony i went to ballroom looking for matt.... When I found him I told can we leave he agreed immediately understanding me..... We left the party matt drove me to my apartment asking if I am alright.... I told him I am sick after that matt didn't questioned me..... Fucking asshole left an bruised mark in my hand where he held so tightly..... Jerk hell I am sure there are some bruise in my waist by the way that asshole holded me..... We reached my apartment I thanked matt for party and he asked if I am alright I told him I am fine need some sleep.... After that matt drove off I opened my apartment to see Amy eating her food in kitchen...... Hey i thought you will be late Amy asked..... Hey shiv are you alright Amy asked me worried seeing my tears....

Noone ever called me whore but that bastard did I hate him so much.....amy pulled me to couch and asked me what happened..... I told her what happened in that damned party.... Oh my godd I am going to kill that asshole Amy fumed angrily......what are you going to do now Amy asked worriedly...... I am going to quit on Monday I said sighing..... That's good Amy agreed.... He knows I will definitely quit Amy so I have to be careful not to fall in any of his trap I said angrily...... Amy looked at me worriedly..... What is it Amy I asked.... Its just that your boss never looked at you before but why now all the sudden Amy asked..... She is right damn that asshole never liked me he hated me but what had changed him....  I don't know about that Amy I said sighing.... I need some rest I am going to my room good night Amy I said left the living room.....

Getting into my room I changed my dress checked for bruises heck i saw some bruises my waist.... I was right that Jerk bruised my waist.... Taking an shower I changed into my pj's and slept off.... Next morning I woke up with headache damn I need tea.... I went to kitchen see Amy already prepared breakfast..... Seeing me she gave me a cup of tea.... Thank you Amy I needed it I said taking seat on kitchen stool... After finishing our breakfast Amy asked me so what are you going to do..... I am going to make some call to see if the offer is still available I said sighing..... So you know my friend Claire right Amy asked..... One who you went college together right I asked..... Yes she is having Bachelorette party tomorrow I thought we both could go Amy asked hesitantly.... Sure amy I think that will be good I said smilingly.....

You are fine with it right I know what happened yesterday Amy said..... Look Amy I am fine I can't let one asshole to ruin my life so let enjoy tomorrow I said happily.... Yepp we are going to rock tomorrow by the way color code is black and sexy for Bachelorette party Amy said winking...... You got it babe I said.... After breakfast I left to my room and made necessary calls..... I have to act soon before he does something...... Rest of the day went with some call and I talked with my family letting them know I am going to quit..... I didn't told them what happened in party because they will be worried.... Especially my overprotective brother will fly to New York and drag me back home..... For god sake I am an grown up women I can handle myself but he won't listen.... So I told them I wanted to move forward in my career and they bought it.....

Sunday night me and Amy both got ready for Bachelorette party.... We both got ready in our black dress..... Amy wore strappy bodycon dress with stones and sequence that ended at her mid thigh with red lips and beach waves.... I wore an black bodycon dress which had sheer top and it showed off my black bra with spikes with open hair and red lips.... Wearing our heels we got into our cab and left for party.... Claire party held In an exotic club after reaching there I saw the whole bridemaid team everyone wearing sexy black dress... We got into the club went to the vip section where the party held..... I order an mocktail its not like I don't drink I did tried it but I always stay in limits...... Amy with the whole gang order champagne and vodka...... After one hour the party was going crazy while everyone dance in the floor.....