Chapter Thirty Three

Dimitri Pov

The moment she entered the ballroom i forget to breathe.... God damn she is looking fucking beautiful in that dress....that dress did nothing to hide her curves showing off her cleavage elegantly.... Damn even her hair looked so sexy in that waves along with those bright brown eyes and sinful red lips.... She looked hot sexy in an elegant way.... When she started to walk the slits in dress started to move showing off her legs.... Damn it why the fuck she is wearing that dress... everyone's fucking eyes were on her i looked around the ballroom to see men's giving her an hungry and lust look.... All I want to rip there eyes out bloody bastards.... Looking at her I saw that bastard holding her waist all i want to do is rip his hands off from her......

She walked in the ballroom welcoming those guests along with that asshole..... I clenched my hand it turned into white all the while I tried to control my anger to kill that bastard..... I saw her talking to mark while he looked at her eyes widened said something while she blushed so beautiful.... Fuck I wanted to caress her cheeks and see how more she can blush..... Fuck that was your p. a right ethan said stunned looking at her..... Damn she looks so hot ethan said while I glared at him.... I saw that she is looking in our direction while started walking towards me along with that jerk..... When she reached she wished me all the while I was glaring at bastard who holding her too close for liking..... When she introduced that bastard as her date I felt some peace but that asshole said he is her boyfriend while she looked happily at him.....

Fuck she was supposed to look me in that way.... I couldn't stand here looking so went away pulling the blonde whose name I don't even know while she was glaring at shiv...... Who wouldn't every women in this room glared with jealous and envy because she is goddamn beautiful women.... Nothing about her is fake or artificial she is real women in flesh with those curves that could make any men lose there minds.... I grabbed the champagne and gulped it to control my anger.... Looking at her I saw her in dance floor dancing with that bastard..... Honey how about we dance i heard that blonde say while I was glaring at one couple in that dance floor..... I excused from that blonde reached the centre of the dance floor cutting off them....

When she turned hearing my voice all I could she confusion in those brown eyes.... That bastard let go of her without creating any scene.... I pulled her and placed my other hand on waist pulling her closely..... We started to dance to sensual song while I pulled more closely leaving no gap between us and gripped her waist tightly.... All the while she looked at me in my eyes with confusion.... Damn it she even looked more beautiful when close and smelled like vanilla and citrus.... I inhaled her scents deeply still holding her body closely.... Fuck I can even feel her soft curves of her hip and breast.... By the time song ended I could hear clapping sound looking around i saw everyone looking at us.... Shiv removed herself from me and left the dance floor....fuck I need an drink reaching the bar I ordered an strong drink.....that was some dance performance i heard ethan say.... Gulping my whiskey in one go I looked at him irritated..... What??? I snapped at him....

If I didn't know you two I could have Said you two make perfect couple Ethan smirked.... Fuck off ethan i snapped at him..... I liked her boyfriend what is his name??? ethan said gloating me.... Bastard I growled at him while he grinned at me.... We all moved to the our tables to have our dinner...... I saw her leaving the table walking towards restroom... I left the table following her when she came out walking in the side corridor I pulled her to the balcony..... What the fuck??? she said looking at me shocked.... What are you doing Mr.sorades??? she said trying to pull her hands..... What the hell you were thinking wearing an dress like this i growled at her... I pulled her waist by holding her closely..... Let go Mr.sorades she snapped at me.....is that what you do wearing an dress like this and whoring yourself in party I said fumingly..... She raised her hand slapping me I looked at her shocked....

Who the fuck you think you are I can wear any dress I want she fumed pushing me away.... And you are calling me whore when you yourself is an well known manwhore in the world she said gritting her teeth.... What the fuck did you said I gripped her arm tightly..... I said you are manwhore she snapped at me.... I am your fucking boss did you forget that I growled at her.... I work for you that doesn't mean you own me she said trying to remove my hands..... I fucking own you Moro mou I said pulling her close leaving no gap between us..... Let go off me sorades she snapped while her brown eyes light up with fire..... Tell me Moro mou do you love that bastard I said venomously..... That's none of your fucking business she said glaring at me.... Noone has courage to glare at me while this tiny women in my arm had.....

When it's matters you then it is my fucking business agapite mou I said gripping her waist.... Let go off me before I do something she fumed at me.... What will you do Moro mou I said closing my face to hers.... All the sudden she fucking kneed me I let go of my hold..... She pushed me away while glared at me.... Never ever fucking touch me you asshole she said angrily and left.... Fuck fuck it hurts like hell she fucking kneed me.... I glared at the direction she left women I will show you who you belong...... Fuck I hit my hand in the railing to control the pain.... After few minutes I came to ballroom to search except that little vixen left the party.... I saw the blonde who I bought has date coming near to me.... Are you alright darling should we leave blonde said trying to look seductive..... Fuck off bitch I growled at her leaving the ballroom....

I fucking have no interest to sleep with her..... When all I could thing about an tiny vixen who kneed me and left.... I reached my penthouse removing my clothes I took an cold shower..... Coming out I changed into my tracks right now I need to find an way to get rid of the bastard..... Then it will be easy for me to claim her..... Fuck she didn't answered my question when I asked did she love him..... I fucking felt happy to know that she did not fall for the bastard yet my mind screamed..... I have to act fast knowing her I am sure she will give me resignation letter by Monday morning..... I pulled my phone called the one person who can help me with this..... After talking with him i got an plan to get rid of that bastard.... I called ethan telling him to do something.... After that I went to sleep thinking hope this plan works......

So what do you guys think Dimitri planning?????

Please do vote and comment......