Chapter Sixteen

Shiv Pov
(chennai, India)

Searching for my phone I found it in open bookshelf... Unlocking it I saw the number it is from Mark... Its night in new York why did Mark called me is there any emergency I thought... Again my phone started ringing  I picked the video call Hello Mark sorry I couldn't pick the call before I said in calm tone....looking at the screen I saw Marks tensed face from that I knew something is wrong or else why would they call me at night.... Is something wrong what happen mark why you look tensed i asked looking at mark.....then i saw Mr. Sorades came to stand besides mark and looked at me.... I saw his face turn from angry expression to shocking looked at me for few minutes....

yes shiv the wexford file is missing mark replied taking deep breath controlling the anger.... what the hell is happening I got shocked by what Mark said... What that's not possible what are you saying mark its is safe in the locker in Mr. Sorades cabin i said with shocked face looking at Mr. Sorades who is giving me blank face...yes it is missing ms.shivani mr.sorades said controlling his rage....that not possible how and when this file went missing.... For few second I thought in about miranda snooping in the cabin in my mind.... Jason pull the security feed of this floor and Mr.sorades cabin I said calmly looking at Jason..... Nodding his head Jason went to gather the video...

Then I saw Mr. Sorades looking at me with anger.... not lot of people access to his cabin only few that's mean it clicked did he thought I stole the file and also I am on holiday.... From the look he gave when came infront of the screen just conformed that he thought I did... Mr. Sorades how did you know the file is missing its Sunday clearly Noone is there in the building i asked looking at him with blank face.... Who gave this information I continued....

Xavier Rodriquez we met him at club an hour ago he was saying about the deal Ethan said looking at me.... Rodriquez isn't he the competitor and rival for Mr.sorades...Fuck he is major competitor for the contract i gritted her teeth... Mr.sorades and ethan looked at me amusingly.... What the fuck did they see anything funny then why the hell they are giving amused look... Shiv do you have any idea who might be responsible for this mark asked....I know who is behind this but I need to find some evidence and also I need to check few things I thought.... I think I might know who did this let me check few things and I will tell you I said with blank face....
The file is missing but you guys already submitted the tender right Ethan questioned.... He is right but we don't know how long this file is missing damn it... Yes Mr.Mccoy still we need to find how long has been this file is missing yesterday was the last date to submit the tender i said continued looking at Mr. Sorades when is the last time you saw the file?? It was Wednesday he said gritting his teeth perfect.... That gives them lot time to prepare an new quotation which less then us.... Fuck we can't do anything right now damn it we can't even change the quotation i said cursed .... I saw the look in Mr. Sorades face he is hurt but what hurted more is he thought I did he doubted my loyalty....

Whoever stole the file they are going to lose the tender... I know something going to happen that why I made an decoy I know we won't lose this tender still I have to prove them I thought in my mind... Mr.sorades we still might have chance tomorrow we might get the deal i said calmly.... He looked at me with blank face and left.... After cutting the call I know my mood went off....i know Mr.sorades hate me but I never thought he would doubt my loyalty to him... I saw my family giving me an worried look... Shiv is everything alright my dad asked worried.... Yes dad I have some important calls to do don't worry dad mom I said with small smile....

OK dear dont stress too much you go and do your work I will call when lunch ready mom said looking at me... Ok mom I said nodding at her and left to my.... I opened my laptop and made some calls to people...working for sorades Inc i made an lot of contacts with people who can work for me... Its time to dig out the evidence against miranda and xavier so i called my team to do the work.... I myself will prove Infront of Mr.sorades even thought he did not accused me directly but his eyes said it all... After this i am not going to work for him... That's it I am done with sorades Inc... I made an decision....