Chapter Six

Shiv Pov
(Moscow, Russia)

My offer stands indefinitely for you shiv if you though about changing your job please let me know Vladimir replied... Thank you Vladimir I said which got interrupted by an voice its not fair brother you are having a date without me.... Me and Vladimir turned our head to the direction where the voice came... I saw an man 6.1" dark blonde hair with green eyes in blue suit... Shiv let me introduce you to my brother Alexander volkov Vladimir said looking at his brother.... moya lyubov(my love) it is nice to meet you I am Alexander volkov you can call me Alex this idoits brother he said in thick Russian accent and shook my hands... Hello Alex I am shivani I replied chuckling....

Alex sat in the chair besides me and started asking how can I go on date with his grumpy brother than him I giggled... Vladimir hit his brother in shoulder saying Alex shiv here works for sorades Inc she here to talk about the contract Vladimir replied... Wait you are Dimitri sorades p. a. that one with brains alex said shockingly... I don't know i have followers for me around i said.... I never knew you look pretty I thought you some old lady with brains alex grinned... I don't know about pretty but i am not definitely old Alex I replied laughing... Stop flirting with shiv alex Vladimir grunted...

Dinner with volkov brothers went very interesting with Alex flirting with me continously and Vladimir trying to control him... It was fun to see two brothers like this Vladimir is like cold arrogant man with dangerous aura surrounding him... Where as Alex is quiet flirty Russian  playboy... However in the end the reason I came to Russia is successful so I can be happy now... Also Alex  asked me out for  dinner which I tried to refuse but in the end agreed to meet him... After saying good night to volkov brothers... I left to my hotel room changed into my pj's and slept with smile....

Next morning I woke up with call from Alex saying he wanted to show me around Moscow asking me to get ready he will be here in one hour.... So here I an getting ready in my black jeans with top and coat because its very cold in Moscow....i took my phone and bag left my room and entered the lobby to see Alex is waiting for me... moya lyubov good morning how was your sleep Alex asked hugging me... Good morning Alex its good so where we going today asked him as we got out of the hotel I saw McLaren 720s in the road... He open the passenger door for my asking to get in so much chivalry I laughed... He got into the driver seat and started the super car with Button it roared to life and damn it was amazing...

Alex took me to Memorial Museum Of Cosmonautic, Saint Basil’s Cathedra, Red Square,  Moscow Kremlin... Alex was an gentleman he showed around all the places explained everything nicely.. whole day it was fun with sight seeing all this places by the time he left me in the hotel for me to get ready for dinner around 6clock....after getting into the room I changed my dress and took bath and dressed in black lace dress which I got from new York tied my hair in messy bun with black heels and clutch I got ready... By the time I finished with little makeup I heard the door bell opened the door to see Alex in black dolce suit looking handsome with roses bouquet in his hand..

moya lyubov you are looking beautiful handling the roses Alex said smilingly.... Thank you Alex I giggled... Early in the morning I asked him the meaning for what he called turns out it means my love in Russian.... As we got out of went to the hotel where he reserved table.... It was quiet beautiful restaurant with good Italian good... I am huge fan of pasta...so we order our food we chatted about everything to nothing... Through the whole dinner Alex was fun and charming i had an good day with him... Alex dropped me in my hotel room he took my right hand kissed saying I had an good time shiv I hope we get to see again soon... For that i laughed saying i too had good time Alex you made my stay in Russia very memorable....

I hugged Alex we said our good nights and got into my room changing my dress took an bath and freshen up I packed everything and checked then I got into the bed sleep came immediately..... Next morning I got up and took bath got dressed and had lite breakfast.... I checked out from the hotel got into the car and left for airport... Reaching the airport I boarded in my flight settled in my business class seat.. how this meeting went very well rather than how I expected I thought smilingly as the flight took off on its way to New York...

Do vote and comment on the story