Chapter Four

Dimitri's Pov

I am Dimitri sorades thirty four year old I am half Greek and half American.... I am an billionaire who crave for power and respect... People called me cold heartless, arrogant, rude womanizer which is true i dont do relationship i only fuck women's and next day throw them out... Women's want me for my power and money... I have enemies too who wanted to kill me and take my places... After having an amazing week in Rio with my best friend Ethan Mccoy he is also a billionaire and a playboy....

Loud music ringing through the whole plane with the hostess dancing with champagne me and my friend still continues to enjoy our vacation with an blonde sitting in lap shaking her hips...... All the sudden the music goes off and I hear my friend Ethan screaming what the fucking hell??? How did you people get into jet in midair????? I turned my head to see my personal assistant shivani and Jason who is in my security team standing....

Then I heard my assistant replies in her professional cold tone Mr. McCoy the jet has landed 25 minutes ago which you people forget to notice and walked out from the jet.....damn we did not noticed the flight landing because our party mood.... I sighed pushing the blonde from the lap so that we could get out from the jet.... Walking down in the air strip I see my limousine is waiting with shivani standing near the door... I make my way to the limo with my friend we got into the car lastly miss shivani got inside closing the door....

Good morning Mr.sorades i heard my p.a spoke giving her a nod letting her to continue she continued giving me the updates for the last week.... People called me cold and rude I don't give an fucking shit reply back for her morning wish... Which she knew my habit so didn't say anything... To think about me being anything but nice to her still she works for me almost three years.... She is the best personal assistant I ever had but I am too damn proud to admit... Fuck for her work I pay her well with good salary....

Hello Ms. Shivani... How are you doing??? I turned to see my friend asking her... I am good sir she replied calmly... How is your life going you know you should loosen up an bit not being stiff always and go attend some parties although it's not your thing I heard Ethan say while i chuckled... Its true ethan likes to irritate her although most of the time she handles his behaviour with calm and professional way... Surprisingly I have not seen her loosing her cool that to working for me...
The car reached my mansion we got out the car making our way inside settling down the sofa.... I heard miss shivani bidding her leave which I replied with nod... Then she leaves quietly.. Seriously i dont know how she is handling my rude behavior all those years.... Man i have to say she does have nice ass though I heard Ethan say.... Shut up Ethan she is fat that's all I replied to him... Although I didn't liked him talking about my p.a. Ass I didn't say much about it to him.. Going to my room i took an bath and relaxed for my rest of the weekend...

Monday morning I woke up got ready in my suit had my breakfast and left my mansion to my office.... After 20 minutes I reached my office got out from car and walked in lobby to my private elevator while people greeting me... Making my way to top floor... I got inside my office sitting down in my chair.....i heard an knock knowing that is my p.a. With my coffee and the schedule for today... I puzzed her in she came and placed my coffee and wished me started saying my schedule for today... Are you finished preparing for your Russia trip I asked her...Yes sir every thing is set i will be leaving on Wednesday to Russia to see Mr. Volkov for the meeting she replied... I gave her an nod then she left my cabin...

I still remember the first time when she came for interview... I almost fired ten p.a. In two months.... Then i told my HR department to hire someone... After interviewing few people my HR head Mr. Wilson suggested her then I told him to sent her up... After few minutes I heard knock in my door... Come in I replied in my deep voice... I heard wishing good morning turning from my screen I saw an 5.3"short fat girl in black pant and grey shirts... I gave her an disgusting look... Seriously couldn't my HR department find anyone with good looks... I saw her face she is not American I asked her to give me her file... Which she gave i saw her resume she has good business degree and she is from india... Then i looked at her again saw her she is Plain Jane kind of girl with brains so I told her to come from monday... She agreed happily and left the cabin after thanking me.

For the first three months she made lot of mistake for that I snapped at her rudely... Commented on everything rudely which she accepted quietly and did her work... If someone else in her place they would have left the job by now... Because of my previous p. a. Everything is messed up but still she stayed put up with all the stress and work load... After that she sorted everything out and made everything perfect leaving me hard to find mistakes.. Hell even I tried to find some faults or mistakes but none came... My schedule everything is set perfect and to be honest after that it became easy for me to work...

She travelled with me for different business deal and conference and my profit increased simultaneously because of proper work... For our latest contract she is going to Russia to meet Mr. volkov to set up an meeting for me... That volkov is giving us hard time not letting us for the meeting to talk about deal... I hope it goes well in Russia because it is an important contract to my company....

So what do you guys think about Dimitri???

Do vote and comment....