Chapter Twenty Seven

Dimitri Pov

Sitting in the bed i huffed looking around to see my dad sitting in chair with blank look.... Mark standing beside him while I saw shivani standing along.... No one said any words irritating me.... I looked at them to explain why the fuck they held funeral for me.... To the world you are dead in the fire accident Mr.sorades shiv said calmly..... Fire accident are you fucking kidding me i snapped at her.... While she looked back without even flinching..... No we are not they are fucking assassin's one of the best in underground Mr. Sorades she said.... People tried to kill you and they almost succeeded without leaving any fucking clue she said with blank face...I will kill those fucking assholes we will see who is smart when I get my hands on them....

They hacked into our whole security system and burnt your mansion so we won't be able to find evidence she said..... how did you know about the hacking I checked the phones everything was down I asked looking at her...... When the security system hacked we got alert she said... We??? I said questioningly.... Mark and me hold access to security system so we got alert she said.... You asked to me upgrade our security systems so we did she said calmly.... But your fucking security system seems to be waste it is suppose to be best I said fumingly.... I say her eyes turned fire while she is glaring at me.... Still it saved your life Mr. Sorades she said snapping at me...

That doesn't explain why you people told the world I am dead I asked gritting my teeth.... Mark call Freddy she said glaring at me..... Few minutes later a guy came in with laptop.... Mr.sorades he is fredrick our team hacker she said still glaring at me.... Freddy show him she said to Freddy... Who moved to bedside and showed me the pictures of few guys that I recognised two of them are the guys who tried to kill me.... Also there was some footage I saw the whole video.... But security cams in the mansion are down but how they got this footage.... The video you saw is from the backup ai system we kept hidden she said making me stunned..... Those assassin's who tried to kill you everyone is dead and the person who contacted them is also found dead last night she said.... What do you mean the person who contacted is dead i asked stunned....

Whoever tried to kill you planned everything perfectly without loopholes.... Those assassin's have no direct contact  someone called them and gave this assignment to kill you she said.. that guy is the  only one who had contact  with your murder and he is also dead she said making me stunned.... For your dead part I asked Mark to do this to find the person behind everything she said with cold look.... Damn so there is no evidence to find that guy.... I have lot of enemies around the world but who did this is an big question.... For second I thought about Rodriquez but he is in prison.... Who else did this i thought.... So the middle guy his dead how are you going to find the killer i asked irritatedly.... Yes we don't know till this morning she said smirking.... I had an interesting conversation with Mr.william vanderbilt at your funeral she making everyone stunned.... Vanderbilt what the fuck I thought everything between us his settled..... She explained what happened at funeral and everything....

How dare he thought that he can take my company that bastard..... One of the board member is helping vanderbilt in our company she said.... She right son they are trying to tear this company into pieces dad said with rage..... I know it is hard work and our grandfather too.... Besides this is an Perfect opportunity for you to prove board who is boss here Mr. Sorades she said with blank face... She is right being patient is the only way to find everything right now.... For next hour we discussed what we have to do next.... After that mark left to handle some work.... Take care Mr.sorades shiv said looking at me.... Thank you for saving me that night shiv I said looking at her.... Nodding she left the place....

She is one hell of an women right dad said smirkingly making me realise I was looking at the door still..... Yes dad I said annoyed because of the look he gave.... Take care son dad said and left.... I still remember the moment she came running towards me after firing the gun... Damn she saved me she is one hell of an women.... Suddenly I realised that vanderbilt asshole giving her an job opportunity.... Will she leave me if she got an better job options.... I hated that bastard more now I am not letting her get away from my company..... Fuck what was I thinking I slapped my head.... What is wrong with me.... Rest of the week went fast me recovering fastly along with trying to find some evidence....

Monday came I got ready in my suit got into my car with Mark and my team following.... Entering the building I got out of the car walked in with blank face.... I could hear lot of grasp around i know everyone are thinking how i am alive not dead..... Getting into my private elevator I reached the conference room i heard people arguing voices... I opened the door with bang.... The whole room turned quiet I saw that bastard vanderbilt face turned into white... Good you messed with the wrong guy.... After whole arguing vanderbilt and Jackson left the room while Travis welcomed me warmly.... After the meeting I went to my cabin... Getting in I saw the cabin how I left it is.... I sat down thinking how everything went.... After few minutes my dad walked in and sat in the chair in front of me...

You gave an heart attack son dad said looking at me... I am fine now dad so don't worry i said calmly.... My dad and me shared an good relationship after our mom dead few years ago we haven't talked much..... I am going back to Greece dad said..... You can stay here with me dad I asked.... Dimitri you are freaking thirty four you need to settle down dad said irritatingly... This is the reason we did not talk much.... But seeing my near dead almost made me rethink.... He is right I need to settle down I thought.... You are right dad I said groaning.... Finally should I invite daughters of my friends and partners Dimitri dad said excitedly..... What no i dont want those bitches and gold diggers Dad I said irritated....

Then do you have someone in your mind dad asked making me stunned.... Do I have one all the sudden an bright brown eyes flashed in my mind..... What the hell why am I thinking about her.... Fuck she is my p.a i dont like her like that way.... But she looked pretty in that green dress.... What am I thinking I heard and throat clearing noise to see my dad grinning at me.... You do have one son who Is she dad asked grinning widely.... No dad I said confused... Then i heard an knock on my door then my pa walked in with my coffee.... All the while I looked at her.... Shiv its been an pleasure working with you dad said all the sudden making me clear from the trance...

No sir the pleasure is mine she said with an smile.... Ohh beautiful I am going to miss you sadly I am going back to Greece dad said pulling her into hug... What the fuck why everyone here are hugging her.... I am going to miss you too Darius she said making me stunned.... When did she started calling dad by his name.... Heck he was here for one week what else happened around.... Have an safe journey Darius she said and left the cabin.... All the while I glared at my dad who is grinning widely.... The person who gets that girl is one lucky bastard dad said smirking..... Stop talking nonsense dad I said irritatedly.... Piece of advise son if you like something you have to claim it dad said with serious face.... If you don't do then other mens will do dad said making me think about my own feelings towards her.....

Hello readers from now on I will be updating the story regularly with one day gap......

Please do vote and comment.......