35.

* Kendall's P.O.V *

"So are you gonna say anything to Ti?" I asked Cassie.

She rolled her eyes and groaned "and why should I?" She asked me "oh I don't know maybe because she's your friend and you were wrong for what you did with Anthony back then" I told her.

"Now you wanna tell me I was wrong, just a few months ago you didn't have anything to say but now since Tiara feels some type of way you got a lot to say. You're such an ass kisser Kendall"

"First of all bïtch ... don't try me, second of all I didn't say anything because it wasn't my place and I was trying to avoid having this conversation that is happening right now"

She laughed "I don't understand why it matters if nothing was seriously going on between them"

"It doesn't matter if nothing was seriously going on between Anthony and Ti, it's the principle of things Cass! You and him are both dead wrong. That's your girl, and you pressing down on him like that was a fücked up thing to do. I felt that way since the beginning." I told her straight up.

"I don't have time for this" Cassie got up off her bed and left out the room. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

* Tiara's P.O.V *
"So are you gonna say anything to Anthony?" Lani asked me.

"I mean what am I suppose to say? Oh I found out what you and Cassie did on Halloween night ? You were so wrong for that? That would give him the wrong idea" I told her.

"Yeah but I still feel like he should know that you know and that he's wrong for doing that behind your back... then still tried to get with you like nothing ever happened"

"Yeah but you knew and still tried to encourage me to take things to the next level with him" I called her out on it.

She stayed silent.

"Listen I'm trying this new thing called moving on and letting go, it happened .. I could care less" I told her.

"What are you gonna do about Cassie?" She asked

"Well Cassie obviously doesn't understand the principle of things and I'm not gonna remind her, I have nothing to say to her. She's fake for that, I don't want any parts of that honestly.. for once I just want a new start without people holding me back" I explained to Lani.

"I'm gonna head to class now I'll see you later" I grabbed my bag and left out of my dorm.

I met Keenan down at the entrance and then we started walking across campus to get to our classes.

"You're quiet what's the matter?" He asked me.

"The whole thing with Cassie, Lani was asking me what am I gonna do about it" I told him.

"Well ... what are you gonna do about it? How was her reaction when you confronted her?" He asked.

"She deadass did not care. Like a shrug of a shoulder then she said and I quote you can't even be mad it's not like you and him were together"

"Cassie said that? Sweet Cassie?" He questioned.

"Yeah it caught us all off guard, she definitely has her head up her own ass... or maybe this is how she's been all along" I mentioned.

"That's messed up, I wonder why she reacted that way because that doesn't sound like the Cassie we've grown to love and care about"

I never even thought of it like that "you think she acted that way for a reason?" I asked him

"I mean you said it yourself it caught y'all off guard meaning you guys wouldn't have ever imagined Cassie coming off saying something like that .. that's just not her .. she's the one that cares the most and now all of a sudden she doesn't care at all? Yeah y'all need to have a serious conversation" he explained to me.