32.

We got back to D.C around 2am. The flight didn't feel long at all because we all pretty much slept through it.

I didn't tell anyone about the encounter Anthony and I had.

His touch shouldn't of had that much of an effect on me like it did.

Temptation is a bïtch. But I would never do that to Keenan.

It was now 10:00am and I had a class at 10:30, I have that class with Keenan. Then I'm done for the day.

My Tuesday's and Thursday's are only one class. Whereas my Monday's & Wednesday's are my most busiest. Friday's I have a late lab.

I think today after class I'm gonna tell him about the letter and everything that was said it in.

I'm nervous as hell, but I didn't want to cause any tension between him and Anthony while we were down in Atlanta.

I also have to have a conversation with my mom about what the doctors told me.

I already feel like this is going to be a stressful day, so I popped one of my pills and downed it with water.

I felt my anxiety beginning to kick in so I took a Xanax to calm myself down.

"Have you told Keenan what the doctors said?" Lani asked me.

Damn. I forgot about that too.

I'm such a terrible girlfriend. Relationships aren't supposed to be filled with secrets. Yet, here I am keeping two important facts from my boyfriend.

"I was planning on doing it today" I told her.

"What do you think he's gonna say?"

"I have no clue, I just don't want him to blame himself for all of this. Yes, last semester was hectic and we had our falling out but, everything wasn't his fault".

"Ti... it was though, I'm not saying he caused your heart to be in the condition it's kinda sorta in, but everything that happened last semester was caused by Keenan, he left you, he ignored you, he betrayed you, and tried to use Alexis as an excuse, even when you were taking care of him when he got out the hospital, you were barely getting any sleep for yourself because you were always so worried about Keenan, you always put Keenan before Tiara"

I was not expecting Lani to say all of that. That's something I would have expected to hear from Kendall, but definitely not Lani.

"You guys may think I don't pay attention but I observe everything no matter how oblivious I come off. Plus, I'm your roommate Ti! I see and hear everything even when I don't mean too intentionally".

I sighed.
"And you know I'm right"

"I know, but" before I could even come up with something to say she cut me off.

"I love that you and Keenan are together. You know we've been rooting for you two since day one. But all of that was him. He hurt you the most. And then Korey added onto that. Both of them hurt you like hell, the ones you loved the most hurt you THE MOST... now if we're keeping it a brick .... I personally was team Anthony from day one" Lani told me.

I was speechless.

"But, we can continue this conversation later with the girls. I'll see you after class" she said and then left out of our room.

A few seconds later I left our room also and headed to the building where my chemistry course took place.

Keenan was already there sitting at our table , waiting for me. When he saw me he smiled and I thought I smiled back until I noticed his reaction back.