2.

I ended up staying the night over Korey's house, we literally went 3 to 4 rounds of sex. In his bedroom, the kitchen, his shower and the basement.

Yeah ... we're definitely going to miss one another "are you all packed up?" I asked him while zipping up one of his suitcases. "Yeah I'm pretty sure this is the last of my things" he said. "Korey you ready?" His mom came in the room "Yeah, just about" he said. "You sure you don't wanna come to airport with us Tiara?" She asked me. "Yes I'm sure , thank you tho" I smiled at her.

"Alright" she smiled back and headed out of his room. We both stood up and just looked at one another, he pulled me into a hug "I'm gonna miss you so much" he held on to me for what felt like forever, I honestly didn't want to let go. "I love you so much" he said "I love you too" I felt myself starting to tear up. When I looked up at him he also had tears in his eyes. This is the second time I've seen Korey cry. The first time was when we almost broke up at the beginning of senior year.

"Alright, you don't wanna get caught in traffic" I wiped my face and his. He pulled me into a long deep kiss. "I love you forever" he said "and always" I finished.

He grabbed his bags and I grabbed his other one , we headed downstairs where his parents and siblings were waiting. "I'm gonna miss you Tiara" his little sister hugged me "I'm gonna miss you more Kylie" I hugged her back.

"Good luck in school sweetheart and congratulations again" his dad told me and hugged me "thank you guys so much, for everything , allowing me to be with your son and into your home" I told them.

"That's so not needed Tiara, you're family always" his mom hugged me. "We love you" Kylie cheesed. I chuckled "I love you guys too" I said back.

My eyes caught Korey's and he couldn't even look at me anymore. "Goodbye" I said and then headed out of their house.

I texted Keenan telling him I'm on my way to his house. "I have your favorite ice cream :( .." even though he didn't like Korey he knew how much of an effect this was having on me. I hearted his message and then got into my car.

I looked back at them one more time before pulling off. I smiled and waved then drove off.

I drove straight to Keenan's house , whom I also have a key to. I unlocked the door "hey mama" I smiled and went over to his mom "Titi my baby" she smiled and pulled me into a tight hug "why have I barely seen you this summer?" She asked "because your son keeps making his way to my house and has been wanting to go out none stop" I told her. She laughed and rolled her eyes "I can't believe you guys are leaving tomorrow" she said "I know! It came by so fast I'm still shook" I told her. "You guys are gonna do great things and hopefully get married" she said.

"See now ma I don't know about that one" I told her "oh I know I know, a girl can only dream" she said and then walked back into the kitchen "you staying for dinner?" She asked "you know it" I told her and headed upstairs.

Keenan's mom always wanted us to end up together, we've been friends for so long I don't even think I could see Keenan as my husband. I mean you never know .. whatever happens .. happens ? Right ?

I walked into Keenan's room, he was laying down on his bed, eyes glued to his phone. I kicked my shoes off and laid down next to him.. cuddling myself up against him. "You'll be aight kid" he said and handed me my Neapolitan ice cream. "Ugh I know, I just can't believe it" i said while taking in my ice cream.

"It was best for you both because we all know damn well long distance would've drove you crazy and away from your studies" he said "I know" I replied.

He looked over at me "you still got me" he smiled "I will forever have you" I smiled back. "What's ma cooking?" He asked "it smelled like chicken.. so that's what I'm gonna assume" I told him "bet I've been craving" he said.

"You all packed up? We do leave tomorrow" I asked him "I know and yeah everything is already in my dads truck" he said "your dad here" I asked "nah he took my moms car to work so we could put everything in his truck tonight and not in the morning ... D.C. a long drive kinda" Keenan said.

"I believe it's a good 5 hours... maybe 6 .. I'm not sure" I shrugged

"How about you look it up" he suggested "I'm good" I smiled. "What about you?" He asked "pretty sure I've been packed up for the last 3 days" I told him "pressed!!"

"No shit! Like Keenan!!! We are attending THE HOWARD UNIVERSITY! How can you not be pressed shiiidddddd! This has been my dream school since I was younger and my dad took me to my first college game .. which was their homecoming you know since he went there. And since that day .. I knew that school was for me" I told him.

"Ti how many times you gonna tell me that story?" He asked "as many times as I want" I chuckled.

"I'm glad to see that you're smiling now and you're exciting" he said "yeah I'm very excited, I can't wait to meet my roommate .. I hope she's as cute as she sounds .. her name is Lani"  I told him.

"Sounds cute" he said. I rolled my eyes "my roommate is hands off" I told him "then so is mine" he said. "Fine" I held my hand out.

"Oh you wanna shake on it?" He asked "yup" I nodded "yeah we'll see how long you can keep this promise" he then grabbed my hand and shook it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~