28.

I was quiet during the entire plane ride. I couldn't wrap my head around everything that was happening. We were on our way to Atlanta to be there for Anthony during this tough time for him. We really dropped everything and got on a plane. I was nervous to see him because of the letter and because I know how he truly feels about me. I'm not sure if that's a conversation I'm ready to have with him yet, but I do know that eventually me and him have to talk about it.

I know Keenan knows that I wasn't telling him the full truth and I will tell him what Anthony said, but I decided to wait until we got back to school. I really don't want any tension between them. I just want Keenan to be there for his friend.

I texted my aunt telling her that we will be landing shortly. She responded to me right away.

Yasmine: Shawn and I are here waiting for you guys! Just come right outside we're directly in front. We're in his black SUV.

I replied back to her a quick okay and then prepared myself for the plane to land.

"This is my first time coming to Atlanta" Lani said "same here" Kendall and Cassie said. "Yeah, I haven't been down here either. Every since my aunt moved down here with her man, my mom has been trying to find a time for all of us to come down. I guess it just never came up since last summer was focused on me and college" I told them.

I peaked at Keenan to see if I could read him, he was just on his phone with his AirPods in his ears. I then diverted my attention back to the girls. "How long has she been living down there?" Cassie asked. "About two years" I told them. "Does she like it?" Kendall asked "yes, she loves it. She told us she will never move back to Detroit and only come back for the holidays" I told them and we all laughed.

"I love that for her" Lani said "yeah, she's been through a lot in life, I'm happy that she's finally happy" I told them. "How old is she?" They asked, "she turns 31 this year" I told them "she's young!!" Kendall said "wait, how old are your parents?" Lani asked "my father is turning 38 this year and my mom 36" I told them. "Oh your parents are young, so is my mom, she had me at 16" Lani said. "Mine had me at 20" Kendall said, "15 for me" Cassie said.

"I couldn't imagine having a child right now" Lani spoke "yeah me either, let alone at 15.. I salute my mom every time, specially since my abuela kicked her out" Cassie told us.

The pilot announced that the flight has officially landed. We unbuckled our seatbelts and grabbed our things then headed off the plane. We were officially on Georgia soil.

We walked outside and just like my aunt said, it was her and Shawn standing at his black SUV. "Tiaraaaa!" She shouted excitedly and came running towards me. I smiled and opened my arms up to hug her. "My goodness let me look at you" she unwrapped her arms from around me and touched my face and held me in her hands, "two years, too long. I've missed you" My aunt Yasmine said.

"I've missed you so much more" I said back to her and then we finally let go. "Hey Shawn" I said, "hey Ti" he smiled and brought me into his arms.

"Keenan! My baby" Yasmine walked over to Keenan and hugged him tight.. tighter than she hugged me. Shawn and I laughed at her. "Aunt Yasmine, these are my friends Kendall, Lani and Cassie" I introduced her. "Hi guys" she gave all of them hugs. "All of you are so beautiful" she complimented them "thank you, so are you" they said back.

"Alright, its pretty late so let's head to our place and get you guys settled in, Shawn help them with their bags" Yasmine spoke "already on it" Shawn basically grabbed all of our book bags and put them in the trunk of his truck.

We all got into the car, Keenan and I sat in the third row while the girls sat in the middle row, Shawn was driving and aunt Yasmine was in the passengers seat.