29.

We made it out of the bathroom after Keenan picked me up and carried me out , laying me onto the bed.

Our bodies were still wet from the steamy shower we just left out of , didn't even care to dry ourselves off.

Our lips were still attached and I didn't want them to ever depart.

I love how our bodies crave each other, Keenan never has to do too much to turn me on. I mean have you seen him? I'm wet off his presence.

His lips left mine and connected onto my neck. He left soft pecks at first and then began sucking on my neck. His hands were still caressing my body , causing chills to run down my sides.

I wanted him so bad. He began to show love to my left nipple. Dragging his tongue slowly around my areola , his eyes looking dead into my soul.

I always felt like eye contact is the most intense thing ever , specially when you're with someone. It's like you wanna look away but you can't.

Neither Keenan and I wanted to look away.

He then went over to my right nipple and began sucking on it.

I wanted to feel his body connected to mine, and never let him go.

His kisses started traveling down my stomach, then he got up and opened my legs.

I'm so glad that I make sure I'm always shaved because Keenan is very spontaneous, we could be at a restaurant and he'd suggest a quickie in the bathroom.

He bent down and attached his tongue to my clit, I automatically tensed up but I soon relaxed as this feeling of ecstasy ran through my body.

He was swirling his tongue all around my pussy getting me wetter and wetter , spitting on it and then inserted his fingers.

I was trying so hard to hold my moans in "shhh" he said. I rolled my eyes knowing damn well I can't just shhh.

"You shh" I said back. He chuckled. He started fingering me with his two fingers while eating me out at the same time , causing me to go crazy.

I had to put the pillow over my face so I wouldn't be too loud and wake Yasmine and Shawn out of their sleeps.

He started going faster , and flicking his tongue all around my clit , causing my legs to shake and I felt myself about to squirt , but then he stopped.

I huffed. "You thought I was gonna let you squirt off head?" He laughed.

He can be so evil at times.

He came back on top of me and started kissing me sloppily. I tasted myself all around his lips. He inserted his tongue and our kissing just got even more nastier , making me crave him even more.

I turned us around and got on top of him. I slid down and was now face to face with his penis, I grabbed it and spit on it then I inserted it in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue on the tip and then began to suck on it , bobbing my head up and down. I took both my hands and wrapped it around him , while I kept him in my mouth.

I went crazy on the d , not gonna lie to you.

He then got up and grabbed me , then flipped me over so he was back on top of me.

He inserted himself in me. The feeling I was waiting for.

"Mmmm" I moaned. He was thrusting himself in and out of me. He started off real slow , letting me take all of him in. I wanted to be loud so bad , but I knew I couldn't. So I just kept my moans at a minimal.