13.

*plays Heartless by The Weeknd*

"I don't know Ti, I feel like since y'all aren't together you technically can't be mad at him" Kendall was saying to me while my eyes were still glued to my cellphone screen.

I locked my phone and put it down "I can't watch that video anymore" I said.

My phone kept vibrating from text messages and calls from him. "Listen to what he has to say" Skylar said while was passing the blunt back to Kendall.

We were hotboxing in Skylar's red BMW. "This just blew my high something terrible" I said while wiping the tears off my face.

"But aren't you doing the same thing with Anthony?" Kendall asked "I haven't kissed him or touched on him like that" I said to her. "Calm down" Skylar touched my leg reminding me that I was getting too heated.

"I agree with Skylar , listen to what he has to say Tiara" Kendall said. "And don't let this blow your high, we're smoking right now to help keep you relaxed about everything that's been happening to you. First Keenan and now this .. I honestly wasn't expecting this from Korey, that's why I'm so on you about listening to what he has to say" Skylar explained herself.

I unlocked my phone and read all the messages Korey has been sending me since this evening.

3:00pm Korey : I swear it wasn't like that Ti
3:02pm Korey : Ti, you know ignoring me isn't going to stop me from calling you none stop.
3:05pm Korey : Ti, quit being childish and listen to me.
3:10pm Korey : baby I'm sorry please.
3:15pm Korey : it meant literally nothing to me.

I turned my phone off for the rest of the day after he sent those messages. I screen recorded the video before he could delete it also.

It was now 8:00pm and all the messages and missed phone calls from Korey were coming in.

My phone started to ring again and it was him. I wiped my eyes and answered "hello?" I said "tiara ... please just hear me out" he said "Korey .." I started but he stopped me "no, you've been ignoring me all damn day. You're going to listen to me right now" yeah he's mad. "Okay" I said.

"I'm sorry" he said "about what you did ? Or the fact that you got caught?" I asked him "are you really asking me that right now Ti" he said "answer it!" I said to him

"listen , we were drunk and I mean really drunk Ti, the guys and I had won today's football game which is getting us into the championship in our division. We threw a party at one of the players houses shït just got crazy. You know I would not have done any of that dumb crap sober ! Let alone post it knowing you were going to see it" he explained to me. "It was a completely drunken mistake" he said.

"You're single Korey , you can do whatever you please" I said him, "nah don't pull that line with me because you know I love you and you know I wouldn't intentionally hurt you like that Ti" he sighed.

I cried at the sound of his voice telling me he loves me "please stop crying. I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to hurt you" he said over the phone.

I hung up the phone and just started balling my eyes out.

The video consisted of a bunch of people having fun , celebrating and drinking. Korey posted him and the girl on his close friends page. More like she was posting him but still. She was recording them kissing and touching on one another and then an hour later she posted a picture of them in some bed butt naked and under covers.

"I'm so sorry Ti" Skylar said "I want my mom" I sniffled. I got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance of the building, Skylar and Kendall were calling after me but I ignored them.