276 | Cast Your Votes

IN THE MIDDLE OF the busy streets of the city, there is a windowless building where all the students of the five Brotherhood houses gather. Students of the said houses weren't always allowed to publicly talk about the things that happened in their school outside the walls of their campus, but this windowless building was an exception.

     The Mask, a pub where the white and black uniforms gather, was filled with students who decided to get a drink after a busy day at school. One group in particular who easily commanded everyone's attention by their mere presence was none other than J.S High's strongest and smartest students, the Elites.

     "Things have been very quiet recently, except for the part where Martin Osborn got kidnapped by the Rebels and we literally had to threaten them to get him back, but other than that, things have been good," Richard shares, taking a sip of his beer before turning to look at the rest of the members of the council, which excluded Heaven J. Carter who was only a proxy for Max.

     "Too quiet, actually," Council Treasurer, Dustin Griffiths, adds, making President Ian chuckle.

     "The brotherhoods eventually gave up on chasing the Saints' representative, Martin Osborn, and surprisingly enough, no one has pulled a flag or done anything particularly concerning yet. If you ask me, I'm starting to get a little worried. J.S High is always being tangled in some sort of trouble. The fact that we haven't caught anything only means we don't know what's happening at all," Ian then explains.

     "You're overthinking it," Richard comments before taking another sip of his beer.

     "Richard's right," Vice President Gavriil then agrees, "We might as well enjoy the peace now because when those particular students return, hell will once again break loose."

     "Those particular students? You mean Sinclaire, Kawanishi, and Hedeon Stallion?" Richard asks next, but Gavriil takes a sip of his beer as well before shaking his head.

     "Not them," he answers. "I meant the princes, PHD."

     As soon as the brotherhood name was mentioned, President Ian instantly had a grin on his face. It hasn't really been that long since the reranking ended, but imaging Kim Hee-joon and the rest of his brotherhoods back on the grounds of the Kings' Castle made his skin crawl. Those bunch definitely made J.S High interesting.

     There's also the fact that Viktor becomes more active when his precious prince is by his side, so Gavriil's right on that one. Once PHD returns, J.S High will definitely go back to normal.

     "Well, we only have two weeks before the exchange program ends so we should—" Before Ian could finish his sentence, the door to the pub suddenly opened, revealing three famous gaffers that immediately made everyone there turn to look at them.

     These three have been making a name for themselves so there's no surprise that even students from the lower houses recognize them and are low-key starstruck.

     "Look who we have here, it's Sinclaire's friends," Dustin says with a monotone voice, making Ari, Ervin, and Felix turn to him with an annoyed expression.

     "We have names you know! Ari, Ervin, and Felix. You should at least know that by now," Ari defended, and all Felix could do was sigh and massage his temple because Ari didn't really have to comment about it at all, but now he just looks plain childish.

     "What are you guys doing here?" Gavriil asks next.

     "Well, you're not the only one who can come here," Ervin answers back.