216 | Hanging Bridges

"GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE, AND welcome to the House of Kings! Today is Day 04 of the Annual Brotherhood Reranking. To everyone in the stadium and to those who are watching this live, I am your host, Vincent Coleman," Mr. Coleman excitedly says on stage, making all the white uniforms in the stadium cheer.

     "But of course, before I call on the brotherhoods, let us first welcome our beloved student council, the Elites!"

     The doors to the stadium opened, and then the Elites started entering one by one. In a normal battle, Ian would be smiling and waving at the crowd like he always does, but today was different. He didn't smile, he didn't wave, and he didn't even look at anyone as he and the rest of the Elites walked their way to the stage. The others couldn't help but notice the different atmosphere, but they decided not to worry about it too much.

     But while everyone was busy cheering, Max went inside the stadium through a different entrance. He had this strange look on him, almost like he was worried about something, but he couldn't do anything about it.

     "Everything's gonna be alright. I just need to trust them," Max whispers to himself as he looks through the crowd so he can find his friends. But before he could even walk towards the bleachers to join the other white uniforms, someone suddenly grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside an empty restroom, unaware of the promise that would be made between him and the unknown stranger.

     "Alright, looks like we're all set! Let me now call on the remaining 13 strong and magnificent brotherhoods. Starting with Rank 13, Archers!" Mr. Coleman introduced first.

     The large door in the center of the stadium opened as the Brotherhood Archers made their way inside. As it is already obvious in their group name, the Brotherhood Archers are a brotherhood that consists of actual archers. They have six members in total, and it is said that four of them have the rank of Master Archers, while two are considered Grand Master Archers. They're definitely a team that others should look out for, especially when it's long-distance.

     "Next up is the current Rank 12, Revels!"

     The Revels, a promising five-membered brotherhood who came from the House of Pawns and are now on their way to the House of Kings. They were basically the underdogs. No one knew who they were, but they slowly made their way to the higher ranks, ultimately making everyone focus their attention on them.

     A lot of the white uniforms started rooting for them, especially when the Revels reminded them of Crazy 8 back in the day. After all, Crazy 8, who was once led by the original Siren, was also a brotherhood in the lowest house that successfully became the Marquis.

     "Next is Rank 11, Red Tigers!"

     The brotherhood that went inside the stadium next was the Red Tigers, another strong brotherhood that has also been around for years now, just like Busters and PHD. They're a ten-membered group who are known to be both ruthless and cunning. They're definitely a brotherhood to look out for.

     "Rank 10, the Clan!"

     Another brotherhood that people were looking out for was none other than Busters' underlings, the Clan. The Clan made a name for themselves for being an outstanding rookie like the Revels. No one knows what this nine-membered brotherhood is capable of, but when everyone realized that the Clan was actually connected to Busters, they instantly started rooting for them too. After all, a brotherhood trained by the kings themselves is definitely a great threat.

     "Now let's give it up for Rank 9, Scarlet Letter!"

     The fifth brotherhood to appear was Scarlet Letter, a brotherhood that also made a name for themselves in the past. Scarlet Letter was originally from the House of Kings but got demoted to the House of Knights. But they eventually got promoted during last year's brotherhood reranking. A lot of brotherhoods are worried that they might get promoted again this year, so everyone is keeping an eye on this terrifying five-membered group.