176 | Save A Friend

"WHAT?!" ARI, ERVIN, AND Keigo asked in shock. For a second they thought that they heard Max wrong, but when they saw the smile on their friend's face, they knew that he was being serious.

     "Max, I love you, but I am not going to jail! I still have so many plans for my future. What would my family think? What would my uncle think?" Ari exclaims, making Max hit his shoulder to calm him down.

     "Relax, it's not really going to be kidnapping if Felix willingly comes with us. You saw what happened there. It's obvious that they're hiding something from us. Felix would never ban us from seeing him," Max explains to them, and everyone finally calmed down.

     "So we're really going to do it. We're really going to infiltrate their massive mansion," Ari states, trying to make sense of everything that was going to happen to them.

     "I can't believe the first thing that I'm doing with you guys is kidnapping an heir," Keigo then says in disbelief, and Ervin just draped his arm around his shoulders and told him, "Kidnapping someone can already be the least crazy thing we've done so you should prepare yourself."

     Keigo gulped and just massaged his temple in frustration, seriously regretting ever joining Max's group. If he weren't able to make friends with them, Keigo would have been peacefully playing games on his computer by now. And he thought that the tasks for the banquet were already crazy enough.

     "Alright, so where do we make a plan?" Ari then asks, looking more excited about this than they expected.

    "Well the street we're going to come out of directly leads to our company. If you guys would like, we can make our criminal plan there," Max suggests, and Keigo's eyes instantly sparkled.

     "Wait, your company? You mean one of the main headquarters of Sinclaire Corporation?" Keigo asks since this is going to be a hacker's dream, especially when Sinclaire Corporation has one of the best digital securities in the world.

     Max nods his head to confirm it, and Keigo's face starts brightening up. "Then let's go! What are you guys waiting for?"

     Max laughs, and the four of them finally head to one of the most important things in Max's life, the Sinclaire Corporation, formerly known as Lemieux Corp.

     Max parks his car at the very front of the building. The staff waiting outside didn't recognize it at first glance, but when they saw the plate number, the guards and the valet immediately went to the car to line up in front of it. One of the men then opens the door for Max and for his friends.

     As soon as Max got out of the car, the staff touched their chest and immediately bowed to him, making Ari and his other friends look back at Max like he was some kind of king. It still boggles them that they're with such a man. They sometimes forget that Max is still a very powerful heir who will one day inherit not just one but both of his family's greatest riches.

     "Good morning, sir Maximilian," the employees answered, and Max bowed his head to greet them.

     Max leads his friends to the entrance, and as soon as they got inside the building, Ari and the others start looking at the structure with awe. There were posters of all the hotels they have around the world, and there were even screens that promoted their resorts.

     When they got to a long hallway, the four of them were then welcomed to a wall filled with pictures of people. It was pictures of all the men and women who became chairman of the corporation.

    "Wow, this is basically Max's family tree," Ervin commented as the two walked down the long hallway towards a private elevator that Max usually uses. The pictures showed Max's great-grandfather, then his grandfather Ulysses Leigh Lemieux, and then his mother, Luna Lemieux.