* IN CHAPTER NINE

Additional details in chapter nine.

Clearly I said, the mother have ocd- just that.

As you know, Dakota obviously had a behavior of ocd, like cleaning and washing hands, ordering and arranging and words would keep repeating in her head. Of course she had frequently experienced obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviours. An obsession is an unwanted and unpleasant thought, image or urge that repeatedly enters her mind, causing her to feel anxiety, disgust or unease.

She couldn't even sit still until she clean the dusty corner-

Then as you can see, she was thrown in the asylum because some assholes- her relatives hated her so much and her mother that they decided to get Dakota lock up in the asylum (obviously they exaggerated everything until she was locked up in there) as her mother was in abroad but came back because she was suddenly framed of being fraud...

||Skip||

Dakota was a great mother and wife. She made sure that she's improving not overdoing something. But then her son, Damian, of course, he didn't even know that her mother have ocd but he thinks she's very weird because of her behavior sometimes.

Then little Damian met this anonymous man who he saw in the back of the school where he goes... It must be one of the janitors but he didn't know that he'll take interest in what was the man's doing.

He saw a small bird with it's broken neck and that's how he was influenced. When he was awfully been torturing poor puppies and kittens or mouses- he never felt anything bad for it but excitement and entertainment as he do it.

Until it goes on especially in their basement in their house.

Dakota couldn't stand the stench when she smelled something when she came close to the basement- she could've waited for the maid to check it like what her husband told her to because she was supposed to be taking a rest but she said she's okay and roamed around their house as she smile at the maids- like what she would usually do.

So that's why she ended up in the basement.

She was horrified when she saw Damian doing something. "D-damian?"

"Oh! Hi mom." Damian smiled innocently as he dropped the kitchen knife.

"What are you doing-"

"Wanna see?" Damian giggled making her furrow her brows.

Then Damian let her see what he was doing in the table, it was- (I don't want to say the details bcs I don't want to know it either ಥ‿ಥ)

She was horrified. She didn't see this coming. She was relieved that her son isn't like her who have ocd but her son was a monster.

She thought that her little Damian was a normal kid who have a bright innocent smile but behind those smiles is he's far from being normal.

"D-Damian....w-what-"

"Mom! Isn't it beautiful?" Damian asks as he held the cat's head- (tf no- I ain't gonna write the details- bcs it hurts!
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

She wants to throw up as she saw it- she regretted coming down here but if she didn't then she wouldn't find this out.

her son is like a psychopath..

He was the worst....

But... Damian shouldn't have met the man he saw in the back of the school then probably he wouldn't be like this, right?

???

(Okay, why did I write this? Bcs I think I didn't put enough details in the chapter nine and that was kinda stupid- like I didn't made it clear what I was trying to explain so that's why some of u may probably didn't get what I was trying to say.....yeah like that.)

)