🌼 ELEVEN ▫️▫️

(sorry for the late update 🥲 I was so busy watching My name, Duty after school and All of us are dead...mostly rewatching the NCT dream's POISON track video for the 86478435th time-)

MARSHMALO | THEIRS

malo

adjective

/'malo/
literary
bad , amiss , inappropriate

"Hey..." Eleven-year-old Damian said, causing the bruised boy to look up at him. The black, curly-haired boy was sobbing in the corner of the boys' bathroom. "Did someone bully you?" Damian asked calmly. The boy shook his head no and just pressed himself more against the cold tile wall. "Does it hurt?" Damian asked, referring to the scratch on the boy's knee. "H-huh?" The black, curly-haired boy sniffled.

"I said... does it hurt?" Damian pointed out, making the boy quiver his lower lip and just hug his knees to his chest.

"What's your name?"

Once again, the boy slowly looked up at him before shifting down. "S-shoji..."

"Do you want me to help you, Shoji?"

The black, curly-haired boy sat there, thinking for a moment. Little Shoji was about to open his mouth to say something, but when Damian added, "But do you think you deserve to be helped?"

"I-i..." Shoji couldn't say anything; he was left wordless after hearing that. As Damian just looked at the fragile boy, his face remained expressionless. "I said... do you think you deserve to be helped?"

Shoji's breath trembled as he tried to find answers. He was abused in his foster parent's home, and he was bullied here too. He was always insulted, degraded, and always got beaten up for being weak. At this young age, Shoji could only wish to end his life soon, but this boy is suddenly making it more twisted.

"I-i don't deserve anything..." Shoji muttered, sobbing, making the brunet tilt his head. "You don't? Does it make you feel better, saying you don't deserve anything at all?" As his words kept coming, Shoji was lost for words, hiding his face with his folded arms and sobbing quietly.

"I'll help you."

"H-huh?"

"Will you watch how I will help you?" Damian said simply. As Shoji couldn't do anything or say anything, he nodded lightly, unsure and unaware of what was about to happen.

Shoji found himself standing in the middle of the woods, where they were supposed to go toy hunting for the prize. Instead of searching for lucky bags, he was dragged into the forest where they shouldn't have gone any further.

Shoji whimpered as he was pushed by his bully, Andy, who was arrogant and ignorant.

"Hey, sissy, get up," Andy called him as Shoji crawled back with tears flooding his eyes. Shoji regretted it, questioning why he let Damian help him when all Damian did was leave him alone and do nothing.