A/N

Ay-yoooooo, thank you for the 1k reads!!!
I know there's not much of votes but I'm still thanking you all cuz it means a lot to me-

as I thought that "I love you, Sean" reads will increase but unfortunately it did not SO that led me to write the MARSHMALO- I did a draft of the marshmalo back in the pandemic, the original story of the marshmalo was abt the six roommates living in the guesthouse trying to solve the arising of the sudden murder happening in them which they were slowly getting murdered one by one - and OF COURSE remember Owen? The red head boy who come to like Elliott? Eh guess what- his actual role is a murderer in the original story of mine, he's the murderer who killed his friends one by one, manipulating them then so on. Originally I named him Owen Marsh, the main character but suddenly I changed my mind- as I was so into bl, I changed it all- I mean all of the plot and all of the characters, changing it to this current MARSHMALO which I was satisfied writing it bcs damn, I get so hyped up writing it even it was so twistedddd.

I liked this current MARSHMALO and I'm glad that my sister encouraged me to write this when I talked abt it turning this into a dark romance bl.

But kindly press this baby right here 🌟 if u like the chapters -