EXTRA CHAPTER

"Inmate 990, you have a visitor," the police said as the buzz could be heard when they opened the cell.

A middle-aged man slowly stood up, letting himself get handcuffed, and headed out of the cell with two guards guarding him on the way.

As he was led to the visitor booth, he took a seat. He never knew he would see this face again – that face...

He grabbed the phone on the side as he looked at the person on the other side of the glass.

"Hi,"

"Dad."

The man looked at him in disbelief, yet his expression didn't show it.

"Elliott?" the man said.

But then the male just chuckled, shook his head.

"Elliot is dead," the male said as he looked at the man who tortured him with no expression. "Well, thanks to you, I guess."

Looking at the man, it was clear he wasn't going to beg for forgiveness or apologize for what he had done.

"You changed a lot, young boy," the man said softly.

"Yeah... I did..."

"I got myself even more ruined," the male said as he let out a sigh.

"No wonder why Mom left you..."

The man clenched his jaw.

"It's good to see you, Dad."

"Hope you rot well in prison."

(Annnnddddd I know this story sucks- don't worry bcs I think it really sucks too...😔😭😭😭 And yeah I know there might be or there's really some wrong grammars and typos and I deeply apologize for that so pls bear with it and It's okay if u didn't like this story. ✌️)