🖤TWELVE▫️▫️

(thank u for the 600+ reads!!)

MARSHMALO | THEIRS

Shoji moaned into the kiss before pulling away. His lips were raw, pink, bitten, and Damian's hands gripped his waist tightly as Damian leaned down to whisper words in his ear.

"I want to do it again," Damian said darkly. Shoji knew what he meant; torturing someone can make him feel relieved. But then Shoji wrapped his arms around Damian's neck, saying, "Not now..."

Even though Shoji still hasn't moved on about his cat's death - it was killed by Damian who had taken his anger out on the poor cat's existence - Shoji couldn't care less. If it makes Damian feel good, then he won't stop him. They are currently in the bedroom where Damian couldn't even wait for Shoji to lay down on the bed.

So now, Damian pulled away from Shoji and headed to the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed. Shoji followed the brunet's movement, "Come here," Damian spoke softly, motioning with his index finger for him to come closer, which he did. He ambled his way over. When he made his way next to the side of the sheet, he crawled onto the sheets next to him. "Take off your shirt and lay down," Damian said without even turning to him as he stood up and took something from the dresser drawer.

Once the brunet lit up the scented candle and placed it on the nightstand, his head turned to see Shoji already laid down, his soft curly locks almost covering his beautiful hazel eyes. Damian left the scented candle and went to the foot of the bed, in the middle, and crawled to hover over Shoji, who was surprised by his action.

With Damian's right hand on the side of Shoji's head for support, his left hand worked down to spread Shoji's legs apart. Damian's head left his thigh and went up.

Damian looked at him with no expression, only with lust and hunger inside, making Shoji breathe heavily underneath him. Then Shoji wrapped his arms around Damian's neck and pulled him down, crashing their lips together. They were both fighting for dominance, but as always, Damian was the one who would leave him breathless with their kiss.

Damian pulled back and looked at him.

"Do you remember how you lost your virginity?" Damian asks in a low voice, his large hand wandering over the pale boy's bare chest. Shoji shuddered underneath him, his lips agape, his eyes fluttering closed, and his breathing becoming heavier than before. "Y-yes, I still remember..." Shoji whimpered at the cold touch. As Damian's left hand trailed down to his hipbone, his knee purposely rubbing onto Shoji's clothed crotch, making the black curly-haired boy whine.

"And why did you lose it?" The brunet asked as his face went down to his neck, sucking and nibbling, leaving a purplish mark. Shoji moaned out, the pain while he mixed with pleasure. He could feel himself growing as Damian kept rubbing his knee slowly onto his crotch.

"Answer me," Damian growled as his face went up closer to Shoji's face. Shoji turned his head a little bit, as if giving the brunet access to leave marks on his neck, but Damian grazed his lips on his ear instead, making him shudder because Damian knew how sensitive he was there.

"It's because... I asked for it," he whimpered.

"And who is the person who took it?"

"Y-you..." As Shoji let out a strained moan when Damian palmed his bulge under the fabric. Shoji couldn't help it anymore as his hand gripped onto Damian's bicep, "D-damian... please... I need you... I'm so hard it hurts." Shoji cried out as he felt himself twitch inside the tight confinement, coming untouched by Damian's simple touch.

"What do you want?" Damian asked softly.

"I want your fingers so much- please," Shoji cried. "I want you to use your fingers on me until I can't take it anymore, until I'm begging you to stop." He grasped everywhere on the bed, tempted to touch himself. Shoji enjoyed being pleasured with fingers until he couldn't handle it anymore, until he was crying out for relief. It gave him lingering feelings and sensations in his abdomen, wanting more and wanting it rough.